PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-26-2008, 11:47 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC 6800 (Mogul), EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Goddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Goddbody Send a message via Yahoo to Goddbody
Bluetooth works on my Mogule i.e. connected fine with my Mustek Wireless Stereo Headset and My Dell Vostro 1500 without issues.
Old 01-26-2008, 11:48 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Tregrad is a n00b
Yeah,

active sync not connecting durring the relock process. when you have to unplug the phone and then plug it back in, active sync wont connect? and im stuck in the tri color screen.

I have to leave right now but if you have an easy fix for this that would be awesome, Thanks
Old 01-26-2008, 11:53 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Raphael
Carrier: Iusacell

rafaelc is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to rafaelc
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowmite View Post
Here is a version of the rom without the splashes or spl, and a extra new unlocker with the 2.05 spl patched:

http://rapidshare.com/files/86648524...05spl.rar.html

WRITE DOWN YOUR PHONE PROVISIONING DATA FIRST! (MDN AND MSID) MINE GOT ERASED!
hello, I used this install, but after the procerss finished my phone is restarting and restarting and restarting.....

is this bahvior normal or should I try againn?
Old 01-26-2008, 12:04 PM
Lurker

VulnoX is a n00b
Sorry to spam my question again, but I want to get rid of all the sprint extra stuff, but want to keep the Sprint Navigator, is there a CAB out there to get it even if I hard reset to get rid of the other Sprint Apps?

Thanks again, everything else is working great, and I don't know if its true GPS, but it sure acts like real GPS. When I have my A920 and my MM9000, I could use GPS inside because it was just aGPS and used the towers, with the mogul even though I have perfect signal inside my house, it still had to sit outside to get sats, and then told me the sats it connected to.

It was right on my location too, it was closer than my TomTom One.
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic 4G Touch (SGS2)

eman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Are you able to use the GPS and talk on the phone at the same time. This should let you know if it as AGPS or stand alone.
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

Blitzed26 is keeping up the good workBlitzed26 is keeping up the good work
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tregrad View Post
Yeah,

active sync not connecting durring the relock process. when you have to unplug the phone and then plug it back in, active sync wont connect? and im stuck in the tri color screen.

I have to leave right now but if you have an easy fix for this that would be awesome, Thanks

My two cents:

During the locking process the phone is still in the bootloader. Activesync will never connect while in bootloader. (At least that has been my experience).

Unplug and re-plug as the directions say. Let the process finish. Once complete just load the rom of your choice.

Hope this helps.
Old 01-26-2008, 12:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

markppc6700 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to markppc6700
Quote:
Originally Posted by eman View Post
Are you able to use the GPS and talk on the phone at the same time. This should let you know if it as AGPS or stand alone.

A B or C gps does it really matter? your dont have to pay sprint thats all that matters to me
Old 01-26-2008, 12:16 PM
VIP & Master of my Domain
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4g

stroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sturatt View Post
I have read a few posts that say this thing clears your MSL and MSID. I dont know what those are, can anyone tell me how to find them and back them up so i can fix it if this update clears them out?
You need to get your MSL from Sprint, or you can figure it out yourself with a little program called getspc (search forums for this app). Once you have your MSL, you can run \Windows\EPST.exe and select edit which will ask for your unlock code (msl) at which time you can get your MSID.

Old 01-26-2008, 12:19 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO™ 3D

furiousgtz is keeping up the good workfuriousgtz is keeping up the good workfuriousgtz is keeping up the good work
yeah GPS! I think I am going to wait for the official rom. And hows the battery life with GPS on?

can anyone please post video on Youtube see how this work with Mogul
Old 01-26-2008, 12:22 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro baby!!
Carrier: Sprint (employee plan = 20 dollars) 3000 anytime minutes and unlimited everything else :-P

blue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to blue4shizzle Send a message via Yahoo to blue4shizzle
Quote:
Originally Posted by stroths View Post
You need to get your MSL from Sprint, or you can figure it out yourself with a little program called getspc (search forums for this app). Once you have your MSL, you can run \Windows\EPST.exe and select edit which will ask for your unlock code (msl) at which time you can get your MSID.

im pretty sure they said MDN not MSL and if it is the MDN then its just your phone number.. also where is the love for the touch users.. i was sure that the update was supposed to be compatible with the touch as well.. what up with that? lol
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development