PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2008, 12:03 PM
Let me count thy wounds
Pocket PC: Photon 4G
Carrier: Sprint

blasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Yahoo to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Skype™ to blasphemous_prime
Once again, i'll believe it when i see it on the web, so along with you, i'll wait till tonight as well.
If you are literally serving shit to American children, or knowingly spinning a wheel where it is not unlikely that you will eventually serve shit – if that’s your business model? Then I got no problems with a jury of your peers wiring your nuts to a car battery and feeding you the accumulated sweepings from the bottom of a monkey cage. In fact, I’ll hold the spoon.” -Ralph Dunlop-
Old 01-25-2008, 12:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

jourabchid is becoming a great contributor
damn sechseh... if you need a place to host lemme know
Old 01-25-2008, 12:05 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
I'm just trying to avoid the stress on Wideawake's servers if this is BS and the entire world logs on tonight off a prank... this is my online home and i dont like people disrespecting it. If this guy is not serious, then it'll essentially be like walking thru my front door and insulting my wife. I'd never let it happen in real life, and I wont let it happen here.
Old 01-25-2008, 12:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

varaff is keeping up the good workvaraff is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Yahoo to varaff
Just curious, if you have internet access from work, how come you just don't post the link now?
Let me count thy wounds
Pocket PC: Photon 4G

blasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Yahoo to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Skype™ to blasphemous_prime
Amen Nautica! Amen!

-you're Not The Only One Who Calls This Place A Home Away From Home Brother-
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

kmartburrito is keeping up the good workkmartburrito is keeping up the good work
Quote:
Originally Posted by nautica2450 View Post
I'm just trying to avoid the stress on Wideawake's servers if this is BS and the entire world logs on tonight off a prank... this is my online home and i dont like people disrespecting it. If this guy is not serious, then it'll essentially be like walking thru my front door and insulting my wife. I'd never let it happen in real life, and I wont let it happen here.
I understand where you're coming from. I wouldn't like someone insulting my wife either (although I'm not getting married until August.)

Don't fret. I take my integrity VERY seriously. I've been on XDA just shy of 3 years, and very much want to continue to be a part of both communities. I assure you that I am being honest and am not doing this as a prank. Please just be patient as I am at work, cool?

Tonight we can all be with our GPS.
Old 01-25-2008, 12:12 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: PPC 6700 & Mogul & iPhone
Carrier: Sprint & AT&T

rvashi is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to rvashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by nautica2450 View Post
Nautica, calm down for a minute. The guy said he'll post a link so give him a chance to at least get home tonight. You're totally right but there is absolutely no point in being passamistic and getting worked up already.

Lets just give him a chance to post the ROM...and I do know that he has been at XDA for a while so maybe he has some credibility in what he says about posting a link tonight.

EDIT: Kmartburrito, you beat me to the post! But thanks again!
Old 01-25-2008, 12:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

kmartburrito is keeping up the good workkmartburrito is keeping up the good work
Quote:
Originally Posted by varaff View Post
Just curious, if you have internet access from work, how come you just don't post the link now?
Because I don't have the ROM here on my laptop at work. It's sitting on my desktop at home. Trust me, if I had it here at work, you'd have a link.
Old 01-25-2008, 12:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker

varaff is keeping up the good workvaraff is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Yahoo to varaff
I'll be counting the hours till you get off from work so that I can start downloading.
What time are you getting off? LOL
Old 01-25-2008, 12:15 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

ebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularebmorgan is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
For the sake of encouragement through reverse psychology.....I'm calling bullshit. I don't think you have anything real to upload.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development