PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-13-2011, 11:15 AM
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust
Pocket PC: Tin Can ^^)
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Tinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [5-01-11]Tinkerbell's 29019 Titan Rom TBN 39.92 [Verizon/Sprint/MetroPCS]

Quote:
Originally Posted by samuel1613 View Post
Final quesiton, I notice in your pics of this rom, you show the more standardized home screen, how do I get the phone to bring that up rather than the fancy scroller home screen that it uses now?
Thank you for your comments and insight Samuel. As to changing your today screen, go to Start\Settings\Home\Items and Tap the HTC Home checkbox.

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-13-2011, 04:29 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: vx6800
Carrier: VZW

samuel1613 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Here's a guide I found to editing the home screen, hope his helps someone:
How to edit Chome on Windows Mobile 6.5
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-13-2011, 04:55 PM
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust
Threadstarter

Tinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Here's a guide I found to editing the home screen, hope his helps someone:
How to edit Chome on Windows Mobile 6.5
Cool! Nice job finding that guide! Thank you for showing this thread your support!! I really appreciate it!
Old 05-16-2011, 11:45 AM
N00b

Using Media player, I lose connection with my headphones after every song (weird I know). Whenever I start media player, then plug in headphones, I hove to jostle the wire around to make media player recognize the phones, then at the next song, the headphones get lost again. Doesn't matter what headphones I use (not a wiring issue) and always happens at the end of each song, (have to unplug and then replug/jostle). The included S2P player does not do this, any thoughts?

I am using the connector in the attached picture to attach headphones.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 313uTE4pFpL._SL500_AA300_.jpg (8.9 KB, 3 views) Click for barcode!
Old 05-16-2011, 04:01 PM
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust
Threadstarter

Humm... that is strange! Sorry for that hassle!! What media player are you referring to? One that is included in this Rom, or one that you installed after?
Old 05-17-2011, 12:32 PM
N00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbell View Post
Humm... that is strange! Sorry for that hassle!! What media player are you referring to? One that is included in this Rom, or one that you installed after?
The windows media player is the one that loses the headphone connection. It is weird, a minor glitch to be sure.
Old 05-17-2011, 05:13 PM
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust
Threadstarter

Quote:
The windows media player is the one that loses the headphone connection. It is weird, a minor glitch to be sure.
Humm... I cannot duplicate the error that you are describing here with my headphones. Will the media player play through the song list without stopping if you have the headphones unplugged?
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 05-18-2011, 03:32 PM
N00b

The media player continues playing regardless.

Here's exactly what I do.

Start media player, put a few songs in the playlist, start it playing (I can hear it through the rear "speakerphone" speaker.
Plug in the attachment, speaker goes silent.
Plug in headphones. Nothing through headphones. (Other headphones, same thing.)
Sloooowly plug headphones into attachment, and jostle them, suddenly music starts coming out through headphones.
Song ends, next one starts, headphones no longer have sound coming out.
Repeat plug/jostle process, headphones start working again.
Rinse & repeat at every song.

It's just wierd, it seems the player loses the fact that headphones are plugged in at every new song. It's gotta be a software glitch or setting of some type because it happens at every new song, immediately when a new song starts, every time!
Old 05-18-2011, 04:12 PM
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust
Threadstarter

Humm... That is super strange!! I cannot duplicate your problem here... headphones are working flawlessly. Can someone else running this Rom confirm please? Thanks in advance!
Old 05-18-2011, 10:54 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: xv6800 - Tinkerbell's 29019 Rom

buddysousa is keeping up the good workbuddysousa is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbell View Post
Humm... That is super strange!! I cannot duplicate your problem here... headphones are working flawlessly. Can someone else running this Rom confirm please? Thanks in advance!
Hi Tink! At ur request I tested the media player with the headphones. Nothing strange to report. It just plays like normal. I wonder what is going on with samuel's headphones. Do you have another set of headphones that you can plug straight in (like the usb kind?)?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development