PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Sprint Epic 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-30-2011, 12:55 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

garage_man is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Having a small issue after flashing..Airplane mode please help.

OK so last night i went to root my phone. I never have done this before however with the old windows phones i was golden. So the first thing I did was get that 1 click root with clockworkmod. I used my desktop and it got halfway through then it failed and i had to pull the plug. I did it again and it appeared to be working however when i went and tried to boot into clockwork the phone sat on the samsung screen no matter how long i let it set. Well searched around and managed to get the stock rom back. It is the old old 2.1. I got out my laptop and tried flashing clockworkmod again this time for it to be 100% successful.

Heres my issue. I flashed a few roms last night and the toggle airplane mode on and off almost every second by itself. I would imagine its a issue with the radio but I would like to ask someone experienced before I mess it all up even more. Thanks guys!!
Old 10-03-2011, 01:14 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

gorelow is keeping up the good workgorelow is keeping up the good workgorelow is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Having a small issue after flashing..Airplane mode please help.

im not experienced, but im a flight attendant so i have to use airplane mode constantly and i can tell you i have had at least 3 issues with this and no matter how long i waited and turned on and off the phone the only thing that fixed it was to flash again. and i happens for no reason but i haven't had the issue for 2 months

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Sprint Epic 4G