PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Sprint Epic 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-22-2011, 02:08 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro CDMA
Carrier: Sprint

jasew503 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Epic wont save changes in ##3282 Data Menu

I bought an Epic on CL that had been flashed to Cricket, but still had a Clean ESN. It was rooted and had EC05 Installed. First thing I did was a ##786# Reset, wiped it and installed the Leaked GB EF02 with the EF02 Modem, changed the PRL to Sprint PRL 60679, and used QPST to change all the radio settings back to Sprint.

I noticed right away there are no NAM2 buttons/options on this epic in QPST like on other sprint phones.

I activated the phone on sprint, but I have no data at all. 3G arrows occasionally come on the screen and data will work for about 30 seconds, then they disappear and wont come back for days. So im stuck using Wifi for any data at all.

I went into ##3282# Data settings, and noticed everything in the "Advanced" menu was "Not Set." However, when I enter my SPC and edit them, most phones usually power-down and reset to apply changes, this phone doesnt. It shows they were edited, but as soon as I hit the back button to go back to my home screen, the setting are reverted back to "Not Set"

Any Ideas?

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Sprint Epic 4G