PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Sprint Epic 4G

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2011, 02:59 PM
Virtually, I am a Ppc
Pocket PC: SAMSUNG EPIC 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Hypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Sprint’s Galaxy S II Epic Touch 4G(SPH-D710) Passes Through FCC

Its getting closer....I can almost smell it.

FCC web page for The Sprint Epic Touch 4G (SPH-D710):
https://fjallfoss.fcc.gov/oetcf/eas/...7A3LSPHD710%27

We recently got word of Sprint’s plans to clear up their hardware inventory, which we assumed meant bigger and better things were on the way. After a recent FCC rundown for ID A3LSPHD710, we’re pretty much certain of it. Equipped with both WiMAX and CDMA radios, the Samsung Galaxy S II aka the Epic Touch 4G is starting to draw closer to the Now Network and its anxious customers. It should also be pointed out that this version of the GSII appears to be a tad bit bigger than its European counterpart, which lines up with the recently leaked images of the highly elusive device. Such detailed indications reinforce our prediction of a late August release after the dust settles from the release of Motorola’s Photon 4G. We’re wondering with this recent uncovering will you be able to keep steadfast in your wait? Or will you be cashing in your patience on July 31st?

Source: FCC

**Got Lasers?? Check out our site for shows and equipment:
http://www.ctlasers.com/

-A quick thanks always helps!

Last edited by Hypnotic2010; 08-05-2011 at 07:44 AM.
Old 07-27-2011, 03:13 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint’s Galaxy S II (SPH-D710) Passes Through FCC

so by the looks of it we get to keep the 5ghz wifi in the cdma version :/..and debunks rumor that its a world phone..

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
Old 07-27-2011, 03:48 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

1800 battery, man I hope thats not just a "sample" just now called sprint crying about epic being junk so I can lay groundwork to get this baby. Lol
Old 07-27-2011, 04:10 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: iPhone 6 Plus Space Gray 128GB Jailbroken

piscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to piscesjoey Send a message via Yahoo to piscesjoey Send a message via Skype™ to piscesjoey
Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
1800 battery, man I hope thats not just a "sample" just now called sprint crying about epic being junk so I can lay groundwork to get this baby. Lol
I noticed the same thing too, lets cross our fingers & toes & pray that it isn't a sample lol.

Sent from my Samsung Epic 4G using Tapatalk
Old 07-27-2011, 04:59 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

yankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
This phone does look awesome. Samsung is doing a great job. Already 5 million sgs2 sold.
I hate people who diss the epic. That phone is great. It's samsung and sprint that have delayed the updates that would make this phone better. I wouldn't mind having a samsung phone, I just love htc and htc sense.

Sent from my EVO 3D using PPCGEEKS Android App
Old 07-27-2011, 06:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic

yahknow1 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankees45us View Post
This phone does look awesome. Samsung is doing a great job. Already 5 million sgs2 sold.
I hate people who diss the epic. That phone is great. It's samsung and sprint that have delayed the updates that would make this phone better. I wouldn't mind having a samsung phone, I just love htc and htc sense.

Sent from my EVO 3D using PPCGEEKS Android App
Probly talking into the wind here, but I had my Touch Pro 2 and it ran HTC sense. I tried the stock ROM and then moved to MightyROM and a couple others that were all iterations of sense and I still take touch wiz hands down over the best of sense any day? Have you tried it?
Old 07-28-2011, 09:37 PM
VIP MVP
Pocket PC: TP Dos/OG Epic/Touch

masetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuff
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)

+1 on Touchwiz and especially the custom gtgtw 3.0 launcher

Old 08-03-2011, 03:36 AM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

looks like it got a name change and a release date of sorts.

Rumor: Sprint Getting The Galaxy S II In September, To Be Called The Epic Touch 4G
Old 08-04-2011, 08:53 PM
VIP MVP
Pocket PC: TP Dos/OG Epic/Touch

masetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuff
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)

EPIC TOUCH 4g? that means no more rumored EPIC 2 then
Old 08-05-2011, 11:43 PM
acs tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by masetas View Post
EPIC TOUCH 4g? that means no more rumored EPIC 2 then
looks like both are coming.
Samsung Epic 2, "full touch 4G" device both part of leaked Sprint Q3 roadmap | PhoneDog

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Sprint Epic 4G