PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Sprint Epic 4G

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2011, 10:47 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: mytouch
Carrier: tmobile

conejopr is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Unhappy epic edvo problems helppppppp

i ded a "cl0ne" on mi epic w mi hero i make call and txt edvo dot work helppppppp

ok yo le ise un cl0ne a mi epic con un hero lo ise todo como cuando los cambio para boost haora puedo haser llamada i txt pero el edvo no me funciona porfavol nesesito alluda
Old 06-11-2011, 11:20 AM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: epic edvo problems helppppppp

why would you clone your epic with your hero? why not just use the epic outright? you may have to follow the instructions similar to those who got data working on sero plans/boost mobile...

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
Old 06-12-2011, 07:10 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: mytouch
Carrier: tmobile
Threadstarter

conejopr is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

my sister brock the glass on the epic i bot the glass and fix the cell and she report her cell lost now i have the cell i pay $60 for the glass and i like to use the phone on sprint
Old 06-12-2011, 07:43 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by conejopr View Post
my sister brock the glass on the epic i bot the glass and fix the cell and she report her cell lost now i have the cell i pay $60 for the glass and i like to use the phone on sprint
To note though filing something as stolen and keeping/giving/selling the phone is considered insurance fraud. This is just a friendly warning so that you are aware just in case you are not.

If you break it you can always send it to Samsung for warranty, they are usually good at honoring it even when its cases outside of the warranty like a broken screen...or if you put it on another line it becomes instantly eligible for the 7$ a month insurance.

Anyways, back to the topic..as I said it should be the same way as porting to boost mobile or using sprint sero..I am not too familiar in this field, try asking gullzway or latinlover as they should be more familiar in this then me.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-16-2011, 01:31 AM
VIP MVP
Pocket PC: TP Dos/OG Epic/Touch

masetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuff
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2.1; en-us; SPH-D700 Build/FROYO) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

So did he use the hero to clone the epic so he can use the epic or is he using the hero?

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Sprint Epic 4G