PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Sprint Epic 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-26-2010, 12:57 AM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Are you satisfied with the keyboard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumpringz View Post
Wirelessly posted (Samsung Epic : Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.1-update1; en-us; SPH-D700 Build/ECLAIR) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17)

ok swype is uninstalled .. gTen do u have the newest version of swype so i can give it a go to see how it mingles ?
First test once swype is uninstalled to make sure kb is ok.

Here is latest swype:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/android-ap...2-13753-a.html

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
Old 11-26-2010, 11:00 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic

dumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wirelessly posted (Samsung Epic : Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.1-update1; en-us; SPH-D700 Build/ECLAIR) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17)

so far so good .. ill give it a few days & thoroughly test it in known apps to cause issue .. it happened in all basically but stock memo & mainly it was the browser & like mentioned in an earlier post . . i typed this entire response without fixing any mistakes .
Old 11-27-2010, 01:09 PM
Almost a VIP

dumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardumpringz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

those swypes don't work for me
Old 11-27-2010, 02:41 PM
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community

Quote:

those swypes don't work for me
Swype v2.10.52.13753 didn't work after removing swype? did you get an fc or anything?
Old 11-27-2010, 03:36 PM
Almost a VIP

fc ? ... tried all 3 links .. 1 said parsings failed or something & the other said "! application not installed" after trying to do it

Last edited by dumpringz; 11-27-2010 at 03:42 PM.
Old 11-27-2010, 04:16 PM
"The Fuzzy One"

Quote:

fc ? ... tried all 3 links .. 1 said parsings failed or something & the other said "! application not installed" after trying to do it
WVGA (480x800):Epic,Evo,Desire one, if you have problems installing it try installing it with ADB.
Old 11-27-2010, 04:27 PM
Almost a VIP

lol .. I have no idea how to do that
Old 11-27-2010, 07:18 PM
"The Fuzzy One"

Quote:

lol .. I have no idea how to do that
in command prompt navigate to the folder the 1 click root is in..then type:

adb install <>

replacing <> with the path of the apk on your pc.
Old 11-27-2010, 10:06 PM
VIP MVP
Pocket PC: TP Dos/OG Epic/Touch

masetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuff
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)

im liking it so far. Its not better than the Sprint Tp2 keyboard.

Old 11-29-2010, 12:26 AM
Almost a VIP

gTen i just wanna thank u for your help .. i succesfully flashed back to a previous rom & if it werent for the help of u & the wiki id be S.O.L. for the problematic keyboard issue & also just rooting, using recovery & everything in general .. it took me a few trys but i was looking for a zip file to restore & kept on saying file not found but i re-read the wiki got it down ... im so comfortable to flash a rom now .. just the ADB part im still cornfused about & the whole odin deal .. if i get some peace & quiet in the house ill try n read up a little but the sdx link on this site is dead so i couldnt DL it anyway . . . again thanks alot !!!!!

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Sprint Epic 4G