PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Sprint Epic 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-22-2010, 03:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

master4g is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Does the Premium Data fee get taxed?

I have a family plan with 5 lines. We just split the bill 5 way. It used to be a straight forward (total/5=per person) but now 3 of the lines have the premium data fee and I wanted to know if I should just add the 10 to each line, or does the premium data make the taxes /surcharges go up as well?

I would just simply compare with the month before the premium data, but during the same month, we removed one of the lines so I am not sure what effect that will have.

Thanks
Old 10-22-2010, 04:22 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha
Pocket PC: iPhone 5... Y Que?
Carrier: Esprin'

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Re: Does the Premium Data fee get taxed?

Why don't you let us know when you get your bill?
It might be a topic of interest for someone.
p.
Old 10-22-2010, 05:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond
Threadstarter

master4g is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

well, I have already gotten my bill but I wont be able to tell from it because we used to have a 5 line family plan and a sero 1250 on the side, but during the same month we added the premium data phones we also disconnected the sero plan so I wont be able to identify the difference in taxes
Old 10-22-2010, 05:44 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

I cant say for sure but I remember on a sero of 30$ tax was like 8$ or so..and on a family plan it didnt seem to go up by much..so I think a lot of the taxes are flat fees rather then variable.

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
Old 10-22-2010, 06:20 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha
Pocket PC: iPhone 5... Y Que?
Carrier: Esprin'

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Oh... gotcha.
I really like the family plan.
You should check into the discounts too... I get a discount for working in healthcare and anoter for having a credit union account.
That can make a difference inspite of the taxes.
p.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Sprint Epic 4G