PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Sprint Epic 4G

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2011, 02:16 AM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Epic 4G Wiki - All Most Common Questions and Answers + Tips + Guides + 1-Click Ro

Quote:
Originally Posted by brack21 View Post
I can't download the odin link. Is there an alternate download?
sure..attached is the file..
Attached Files
File Type: zip dk28-odin-modem.zip (5.08 MB, 15 views) Click for barcode!

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-16-2011, 10:36 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2 (Sprint)

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Epic 4G Wiki - All Most Common Questions and Answers + Tips + Guides + 1-Click Ro

With the samsung within coming to sprint shortly im a bit jealous. I just got my epic.

Im curious will we get touchwiz 4.0 on our phones?

Old 06-16-2011, 10:39 AM
"The Fuzzy One"
Threadstarter

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModmyPPC View Post
With the samsung within coming to sprint shortly im a bit jealous. I just got my epic.

Im curious will we get touchwiz 4.0 on our phones?
Prob not officially..but via custom rom yes..You can actually run TW4.0 now...someone extracted the launcher.
Old 06-16-2011, 10:44 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2 (Sprint)

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by gTen View Post
Prob not officially..but via custom rom yes..You can actually run TW4.0 now...someone extracted the launcher.
who uses stock roms. lol

link please I was looking for it.
Old 06-16-2011, 11:15 AM
"The Fuzzy One"
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModmyPPC View Post
who uses stock roms. lol

link please I was looking for it.
There are some people who make up the majority..lol

anyways here you go:

[Mod][EE03/EC05][AA] TouchWiz 4 Launcher - 5/17/11 - xda-developers
Old 10-08-2011, 06:39 PM
Chillin' with my Geeks!
Pocket PC: Epic 4G & Iphone is my toy :)
Carrier: Sprint/PPCGeeks

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

This wiki page for our phone is AWESOME just sayin

If you wanna make the world a better place take a look at yourself and then make a change ~Michael Jackson
Old 11-17-2011, 10:22 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G

gdavis612 is a n00b

The wiki has been down for a week or more? any ideas?
Old 11-17-2011, 01:12 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdavis612 View Post
The wiki has been down for a week or more? any ideas?
hmm..I'll look into it, is there something you need help with?
Old 11-18-2011, 06:17 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc
Carrier: sprint

avani733 is becoming a great contributor
The wiki has been down

The wiki has been down ???????????

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Sprint Epic 4G