PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Sprint Epic 4G

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2010, 07:00 PM
nous défions
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S III
Carrier: Sprint

Johnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Epic 4G Wiki - All Most Common Questions and Answers + Tips + Guides + 1-Click Ro

Unless this is an issue with other people here, I wouldn't put too much more effort into this. CTRL+ is a really easy and fast fix for me.
Old 09-12-2010, 07:09 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G
Threadstarter

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Epic 4G Wiki - All Most Common Questions and Answers + Tips + Guides + 1-Click Ro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksfoster View Post
It must be something with this version of Chrome. Really, nothing you have done has made the slightest change. It still looks exactly the same to me as it did before. But like I said, don't worry about it. I'll adjust my screen.
I updated chrome on another pc with 1080p resolution and seems fine there as well..maybe you accidental zoomed out idk :/

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
Old 09-12-2010, 07:18 PM
nous défions

Johnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Well, that was weird. I messed around with the resolution settings on my monitor but ended up going back to the original settings I had, and now the wiki looks great. IDK what happened, but problem solved.
Old 09-12-2010, 07:23 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Threadstarter

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Well, that was weird. I messed around with the resolution settings on my monitor but ended up going back to the original settings I had, and now the wiki looks great. IDK what happened, but problem solved.
my guess is you may have been loading from cache or something....anyways its all good...
Old 09-12-2010, 07:27 PM
nous défions

Now when people look at this forum they are going to see that its 3 pages long and think "hmmm, what important conversation is going on here?".

Sorry folks, its just me and my damn monitor!
Old 09-12-2010, 07:35 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Threadstarter

Quote:
Now when people look at this forum they are going to see that its 3 pages long and think "hmmm, what important conversation is going on here?".

Sorry folks, its just me and my damn monitor!
Your monitor will live in infamy...

but nah don't worry about it most people are too lazy to read past the first page..mostly since give it a year or so and it'll most likely be 100 pages long...The point of the wiki was actually so people don't have to read through pages to get information lol
Old 09-12-2010, 07:45 PM
nous défions

LOL, you're probably right. BTW I made a few corrections and minor edits on the main Galaxy S page and I noticed that the tiny font thing is still going on over there. Did you make the changes to just the Epic 4G wiki or to both of them?
Old 09-12-2010, 08:37 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Threadstarter

Quote:
LOL, you're probably right. BTW I made a few corrections and minor edits on the main Galaxy S page and I noticed that the tiny font thing is still going on over there. Did you make the changes to just the Epic 4G wiki or to both of them?
I only made the changes to the Epic forum..the Galaxy S one I did long ago and it needs an overhaul...I plan to see how development turns out a bit before deciding how to merge them... particularly Epic being on Tw2.5...

Otherwise I plan to move all the Applications, Widgets, a lot of the Q & A and etc...aka keep all thing unique to the Epic in the Epic section and reference all the cross-compatible stuff in the Samsung Galaxy Series..or I may branch out each category to each own page and cross-reference it everywhere...

But before doing anything major I want our community to build up a bit so that we can decide as a community on what to do. While I'm building out the Epic section bit by bit to be ready.
Old 09-12-2010, 08:50 PM
nous défions

Gotcha. I like the wiki format. Its familiar and easy to jump to the section you want.
Old 09-12-2010, 08:57 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch pro 2/ EPic
Carrier: sprint

bobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuff
Re: Epic 4G Wiki - All Most Common Questions and Answers + Tips + Guides

Quote:
Originally Posted by gTen View Post
K gimme a sec I'll upload both to ppcgeeks attachments so that there are no issues.

Updated with external temporary links till I finish uploading
Thank you Sir, everything worked just fine.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Sprint Epic 4G