PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Sprint Epic 4G > Sprint Epic 4G Themes & Mods

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2011, 01:30 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic with Cyanogenmod 7
Carrier: Sprint

jamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking [MOD] EC05 Bonsai AOSP Lockscreen

Major thanks to the Bonsai Rom Team for this lockscreen please visit their website bonsaigeek. com to see all of the awesome things they are planning. I tried the none heptic feedback version and it did not work for me. All you need to do is flash it clockwork 3.0.0.6. I believe the option is install zip file thru clockwork or something like that. The lockscreen help increase your battery life some and it look really cool too.

I just checked their website and it is working great. 03/25/2011. I believe they are creating their own website which looks very nice.

Here it is.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=12251889#post12251889
Attached Files
File Type: zip EC05 Bonsai AOSP Lockscreen.zip (283.7 KB, 93 views) Click for barcode!

Please don't forget to thank me.

Last edited by jamice4u; 03-25-2011 at 08:25 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-25-2011, 02:26 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Epic 4G

MrNybble is just getting started
Re: EC05 Bonsai AOSP Lockscreen

The Bonsai team is really shooting themselves in the foot and making the XDA folks very upset. I can't get their new EC05 ROM. They email the link and when I try and download I get "Access Denied". The Mod's over at XDA closed their thread and removed the links. Not good guys. I think I'd avoid the Bonsai folks for a while till they decide they want to make nice nice.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-27-2011, 07:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

jamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNybble View Post
The Bonsai team is really shooting themselves in the foot and making the XDA folks very upset. I can't get their new EC05 ROM. They email the link and when I try and download I get "Access Denied". The Mod's over at XDA closed their thread and removed the links. Not good guys. I think I'd avoid the Bonsai folks for a while till they decide they want to make nice nice.
The Folks at Bonsai and XDA are cool again.
Old 03-30-2011, 08:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

I am loving this lock screen for the EC05 Roms.
Old 03-30-2011, 08:31 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: [MOD] EC05 Bonsai AOSP Lockscreen

Moved to proper section

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
Old 03-31-2011, 06:29 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: touch pro2
Carrier: sprint

revaaron is keeping up the good workrevaaron is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

I don't like it. how do you flash back to stock?
Old 04-01-2011, 02:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by revaaron View Post
I don't like it. how do you flash back to stock?
Just wipe the partiation and dalvik cache and then reflash a rom on top of it.
Old 04-01-2011, 04:39 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: touch pro2
Carrier: sprint

revaaron is keeping up the good workrevaaron is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

well, I'm certainly not about to do all that.
Old 04-01-2011, 04:57 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by revaaron View Post
well, I'm certainly not about to do all that.
Did you make a clockwork backup before flashing it?
Old 05-21-2011, 11:13 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Cricket

jaronow is just getting started

you don't need to wipe if you re-installing bonsai over bonsai. i do it all the time testing things

nice to see my work on the forum i first joined when i was 16, haha

head over to the bonsaigeeks forum for some more goodness and i'll try and start stopping by to post links to more stuff

also, i'll post a flashable zip in the next day or so that will let you flash back to the stock lockscreen, i never though about that but it makes sense i guess

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Sprint Epic 4G > Sprint Epic 4G Themes & Mods