PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Sprint Epic 4G > Sprint Epic 4G Themes & Mods
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2011, 02:15 PM
nous défions
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S III
Carrier: Sprint

Johnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
[Theme]Froyo Fuchsia Fusion DK28 **Pink Market** EXT4 Compatable! [22J Jan 11]

I found this on xda. Nice theme for the chicks...
All credit goes to DreamsForgotten on xda. This is not my work, I just thought the folks here on PPCG might like it.

Here is the link to the original thread on xda:

[Theme]Froyo Fuchsia Fusion DK28 **Pink Market** EXT4 TODAY! - xda-developers

Froyo Fuchsia Fusion

by DreamsForgotten

First things first, I have been working on this theme since December 6th, 2010. It has fought me every step of the way. Originally it was meant to be a metamorph theme. A bonus is it would have been universal to RFS and EXT4, but I'm having issues with MetaMorph so for now it will be an update zip until I can get the problems worked out. This theme already has more time invested then my others combined.

This theme has really been a pain in the ass and was almost scrapped numerous times but in the end I was able to finish it before Gingerbread came out

What's included: (Where to start?)

Status Bar Expanded is see through as seen in my last theme Froyo Window
Both TW Lock Screen and AOSP themed Pink to match
Status Bar Icons mostly pink
Custom 3G icons, Pink Circle Battery Custom Made
Dialer Themed (not in call) Buttons pressed copied off the design of Pink Life*
Progress Bar themed dark blue (Thanks to MysteryMotionz for the fire under my ass)
All Pop Up Windows Themed
Pink Icons for Gallery, Settings, Music, Phone, Internet, Email, YouTube Copied from Pink Life*
Background Packed in The Stock Launcher Just Goto Set WallPaper-Wallpapers
Android Keyboard Letters Pink
Plenty More

Known issues/fixes: ALL THESE BUGS HAVE BEEN FIXED IN RELEASE PINK1.1 AND ABOVE. GMAIL STILL REMOVED UNTIL PINK2.1

Gmail.apk fc Fixed by removing Gmail until fixed
Battery as % still has some blue images while charging. Will fix soon.
TWframework I plan on changing the black on status bar menu shortcuts to blue (GPS, Silent, etc..) by suggestion of MysteryMotionz

Fuchsia fusion 1.1: change log

Framework: 75 files changed
Changed all borders (gallery, text input) highlights to pink from the stock blue.
Changed drag arrows on lock screen to pink to match.
Changed some system interfaces to pink
Changed blue charging animations to pink.
Changed roaming network icons to pink (caught by mysterymotions, thanks.)

Tw framework:
Changed quick panel buttons (gps wifi) to dark blue from black.

*Pink Life, what is it?

Pink Life is a theme designed by JRummy16 from DroidForums.net. When it comes to a pink theme, he definitely set the standards. Original theme can be found here: Pink Life

My original intention with MetaMorph was to include theme files for all the apps like his does (changing my own elements of course) but with the troubles I chose to release it as is. I have also themed Pandora and Gmail but the two don't seem to be taking on my phone at least. They are the latest updates so that isn't the reason they aren't taking.

I'd write some more but I injured myself yesterday, I'm working with one eye and I got a serious migraine right now. If you notice anything wrong with this theme, anything missing, notify me and I'll get to it as soon as I'm feeling better.

Many thanks to MysteryMotionz for pushing me forward on this, making me make this theme amazing rather than quitting or pushing it out half assed!

DONATE

Download Fuchsia Fusion 2.0

Download Pink Icon Packs

Download Pink Market

Download Fuchsia Fusion 2.0 CMW3 Version

Pink Icon Pack added courtasy of my girl BrtnyGrey, thank you so much!

*Note images uploaded as theme was coming along. Mistakes in the images were fixed before release (Like pink numbers in battery as %, it wasn't very readable)

More pictures can be seen here

Last edited by Johnny.Bravo; 01-22-2011 at 07:44 AM.
Old 01-20-2011, 11:10 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

kgbcapthowdy is keeping up the good workkgbcapthowdy is keeping up the good workkgbcapthowdy is keeping up the good work
Re: [Theme]Froyo Fuchsia Fusion DK28 **Pink Icon Pack Added

so this is just a theme? is it cwm 3 compatible with ext 4 or just rfs. I looked and im pretty sure the general idea i got was that it was rfs but i am double checking. I think my wife would love this. thanks
Old 01-21-2011, 09:30 PM
nous défions
Threadstarter

Johnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: [Theme]Froyo Fuchsia Fusion DK28 **Pink Icon Pack Added

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgbcapthowdy View Post
so this is just a theme? is it cwm 3 compatible with ext 4 or just rfs. I looked and im pretty sure the general idea i got was that it was rfs but i am double checking. I think my wife would love this. thanks
EXT4 is coming soon....

Here is a SS of the Pink Market:

Old 01-21-2011, 09:33 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: [Theme]Froyo Fuchsia Fusion DK28 **Pink Market** EXT4 coming soon (21 Jan 11)

Moved

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
Old 01-22-2011, 07:45 AM
nous défions
Threadstarter

Re: [Theme]Froyo Fuchsia Fusion DK28 **Pink Market** EXT4 Compatable! [22J Jan 11]

EXT4 CWM3 version with Edify script is up in post 1

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Sprint Epic 4G > Sprint Epic 4G Themes & Mods