PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Sprint Epic 4G > Sprint Epic 4G Themes & Mods
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2010, 01:49 AM
Wolf dog master, Chef
Pocket PC: Vogue,Diamond,TP2,Epic
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] 12/7/10 TW671 Froyo 2.2.1 DK28 Blue Vortex V1

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
not sure about that but cool, i will post zipped up apks when its out so you can post it in op or new thread for peeps.
"Great minds think alike" Yours or mine! LOL
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion
Old 12-09-2010, 01:51 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timberwolf671 View Post
"Great minds think alike" Yours or mine! LOL
i get it just not sure i have even a good mind, im lazy and hate removing bloatware. lol
Old 12-09-2010, 02:17 AM
Wolf dog master, Chef
Threadstarter

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
i get it just not sure i have even a good mind, im lazy and hate removing bloatware. lol
I agree, since this is my Android rom release I needed to feel out what most member's wanted in their rom. Myself, I remove alot of apps for my personal rom. So I say everyone else does also. Thanks for the feed back.
Old 12-09-2010, 07:43 AM
nous défions
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S III

Johnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
I agree, since this is my Android rom release I needed to feel out what most member's wanted in their rom. Myself, I remove alot of apps for my personal rom. So I say everyone else does also. Thanks for the feed back.
Agreed. I would prefer that you strip out as much as possible. I would rather spend a few minutes restoring/installing a few apps that I want than having to remove all the crap that I don't want.

BTW I like the new icons. The glass background is cleaner than the honeycomb background. But there is no LauncherPro icon for voicemail. I am using the icon for Google Voice instead of the stock voicemail icon so that it has the same glass bubble background, but an actual voicemail icon would be better.
Old 12-09-2010, 07:54 AM
Wolf dog master, Chef
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny.Bravo View Post
Agreed. I would prefer that you strip out as much as possible. I would rather spend a few minutes restoring/installing a few apps that I want than having to remove all the crap that I don't want.

BTW I like the new icons. The glass background is cleaner than the honeycomb background. But there is no LauncherPro icon for voicemail. I am using the icon for Google Voice instead of the stock voicemail icon so that it has the same glass bubble background, but an actual voicemail icon would be better.
Launch Pro 0.8.2 is out so I will fix the MIA voicemail icon when I post the new release. Over XDA someone posted about having problems getting apps to download and install from the market. I haven't seen any problems of that sort, how about you or anyone else. 2nd post was about voicemail text in the pulldown being to dark (Black on a dark background). So far the only reported bugs in the rom. Anyone else found something missing or wrong?
Old 12-09-2010, 08:08 AM
nous défions

Johnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Launch Pro 0.8.2 is out so I will fix the MIA voicemail icon when I post the new release. Over XDA someone posted about having problems getting apps to download and install from the market. I haven't seen any problems of that sort, how about you or anyone else. 2nd post was about voicemail text in the pulldown being to dark (Black on a dark background). So far the only reported bugs in the rom. Anyone else found something missing or wrong?
Since you mentioned it I just went to the Market and tried to download Angry Birds Seasons. It downloaded to 100% and then just sat there and never installed. I cancelled and re-downloaded and it installed fine the second time. I'll post back here if I have any other Market related problems.

BTW sorry I never got back to you on the 3D icon idea. The more I thought about it the more I realized that it either wouldn't work or you are already doing it, so never mind. Great work on this one.
Old 12-09-2010, 08:39 AM
Wolf dog master, Chef
Threadstarter

Quote:
Since you mentioned it I just went to the Market and tried to download Angry Birds Seasons. It downloaded to 100% and then just sat there and never installed. I cancelled and re-downloaded and it installed fine the second time. I'll post back here if I have any other Market related problems.

BTW sorry I never got back to you on the 3D icon idea. The more I thought about it the more I realized that it either wouldn't work or you are already doing it, so never mind. Great work on this one.
Do you ever sleep, you on here more than me! Thanks for trying the market. What I have found about downloading from the market. It depends on the data connection. If I use wifi from home I never have a problem. But if I use the phone I sometimes will get the same thing. I live in very poor reception area for Sprint. No bars to 1 bar inside the house to 1 or 2 bars outside.

As stated before I am new Android and still have my training wheels on. So to you give an example of what I like and where this rom is headed. Take a look at my thread at PPCGeeks for the TP2. I like having color options and themes available for my roms. I'm not the greatest chef and never will be. But I work at it and don't ask for donations, just feedback from you the user is my only form of payment accepted.

Timberwolf671 TP2 roms
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/cdma-tp2-u...2533-dl.html71
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-09-2010, 08:47 AM
nous défions

Quote:
Do you ever sleep, you on here more than me!
LOL. I'm usually here in the mornings between 5:00 and 7:00 am CST. Its my morning routine....drink coffee, flash my phone, read stuff here and on xda. Its my curse for not being able to sleep past 5:00 am.
Old 12-09-2010, 08:56 AM
Wolf dog master, Chef
Threadstarter

Quote:
LOL. I'm usually here in the mornings between 5:00 and 7:00 am CST. Its my morning routine....drink coffee, flash my phone, read stuff here and on xda. Its my curse for not being able to sleep past 5:00 am.
Same boat here, now all we need to make this a man's world is a can where our computer and coffee pot is. Thanks and have good day
Old 12-09-2010, 10:51 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

ya the market is a fickle beast, some days your good and others not so good but connection is a issue if its not good plus im sure there always adding stuff and maybe that makes issues.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Sprint Epic 4G > Sprint Epic 4G Themes & Mods