PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Sprint Epic 4G > Sprint Epic 4G Themes & Mods

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2010, 12:40 AM
O-Matic
Pocket PC: Vogue, TP2, Epic 4G, Nexus S, Galaxy SIII, Nexus 4
Carrier: Big Pink

shane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIP
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to shane6374
Re: [Theme, Mods] 11/10/10 Are you interested in this Blue Epic Theme?

Love the Blue theme. I know I got alot of flack for having too much blue on my TP2 rom. Glad to see the blue keyboard and Launcher Pro on this one.
Edit: Will it work with an AOSP lockscreen?

Remember to clickon those who help! It's right down there.

Last edited by shane6374; 11-12-2010 at 12:43 AM.
Old 11-12-2010, 09:08 AM
Wolf dog master, Chef
Pocket PC: Vogue,Diamond,TP2,Epic
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shane6374 View Post
Love the Blue theme. I know I got alot of flack for having too much blue on my TP2 rom. Glad to see the blue keyboard and Launcher Pro on this one.
Edit: Will it work with an AOSP lockscreen?
As is, no, I can add the vanilla lock screen with a few changes. I've not used the ASOP lock screen except on the TP2.

Here's download link:

Launcher Pro 8.1.1 Blue
http://www.mediafire.com/?hocewwm3zz08h5h

Blue Glass Theme V5
http://www.mediafire.com/?0qdg0wa303g62ky
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-12-2010, 11:22 PM
nous défions
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S III

Johnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Android; Opera Mini/5.1.21126/21.549; U; en) Presto/2.5.25 Version/10.54)

I really like the icons that you can scroll across the bottom of the screen, but you didn't make one for voicemail.
Old 11-13-2010, 12:20 AM
Wolf dog master, Chef
Threadstarter

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny.Bravo View Post
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Android; Opera Mini/5.1.21126/21.549; U; en) Presto/2.5.25 Version/10.54)

I really like the icons that you can scroll across the bottom of the screen, but you didn't make one for voicemail.

Thanks, I must have missed that one. I know that I am missing the one for twitter.
Old 11-13-2010, 08:29 PM
nous défions

Johnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

OK, here's a little feedback.
Overall, I love the look.
Some things that could use improvement:
-The voicemail button (I know, I covered that already)
-Some of the icons at the top are a little hard to read. Maybe make them a little more streamlined.
-I don't have the dialer that you have in the screenshots. Was that part of the theme zip or did that come with the Launcher Pro apk?
-The battery icon doesn't show you the battery level while charging - it just shows that its charging.

Minor stuff. All in all I think its great.

Last edited by Johnny.Bravo; 11-14-2010 at 07:37 AM.
Old 11-13-2010, 10:07 PM
O-Matic
Pocket PC: Vogue, TP2, Epic 4G, Nexus S, Galaxy SIII, Nexus 4
Carrier: Big Pink

shane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIP
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to shane6374

One thing I found was the 2nd line of text in the app drawer was cut off at the bottom with Launcher Pro. The AOSP locksreen works fine with it as long as you don't mind thew stock look.
Old 11-14-2010, 02:44 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by shane6374 View Post
One thing I found was the 2nd line of text in the app drawer was cut off at the bottom with Launcher Pro. The AOSP locksreen works fine with it as long as you don't mind thew stock look.
the app drawer issue must be hard to fix cause theres other themes out that do the same thing.
Old 11-15-2010, 07:35 PM
Wolf dog master, Chef
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
the app drawer issue must be hard to fix cause theres other themes out that do the same thing.

It has to with the type and style of font used. I used the comic sans font in this latest version. Will be changing some items in the next few day and the font will be one of them. Thanks for trying the theme and you feedback.
Old 11-15-2010, 09:00 PM
nous défions

I really like the ComfortAA font. Give that one a shot.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-16-2010, 07:30 AM
Wolf dog master, Chef
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny.Bravo View Post

I really like the ComfortAA font. Give that one a shot.
Thanks, found the font will give it a shot. Can you explain which notification icons you think are too small? All are set to 38x38 pixels.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Sprint Epic 4G > Sprint Epic 4G Themes & Mods

Tags
epic theme