PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Sprint Epic 4G > Sprint Epic 4G Themes & Mods

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2010, 10:07 PM
ptfdmedic

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
[THEME] midNIGHT Themes by ptfdmedic

So I thought I would create a thread just for my themes. Right now my themes are pretty simple as I'm new at this but I also like them simple. The themes in this thread will be for Froyo 2.2.1 DK28 ONLY unless otherwise specified. They will not work on anyone other release. I will do my best going forward to keep these up to date.

This theme is from my upcoming midNIGHT ROM v2.0.2

Here are a few screens. As I stated above I keep it really simple. I themed the Status bar, Notification menus and the Music panel. That's it everything else is stock. Hope you guys like it. I just thought I would share what I am using and creating.

What's changed?

The Status bar was pulled from an EVO recovery.
The item panels are edited to allow black font to show up better.
The Close bar is black.
I modified the Music panel (from the purple stock) to match the other panels.

Attached Files
File Type: zip midNIGHT v2.0.2 Theme only Final.zip (4.33 MB, 9 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by ptfdmedic; 12-06-2010 at 10:48 PM.
Old 12-06-2010, 10:19 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: midNIGHT Themes by ptfdmedic

no offense but what is changed other than wallpaper/clear noti?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-06-2010, 10:47 PM
ptfdmedic

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
no offense but what is changed other than wallpaper/clear noti?
Sorry left that part out.

The Status bar was pulled from an EVO recovery.
The item panels are edited to allow black font to show up better.
The Close bar is black.
I modified the Music panel (from the purple stock) to match the other panels.

As I said these are simple and not over themed. As I get better maybe I'll venture out a bit. Right now I am just learning what image does what ect.

Oh, and no offense taken...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-06-2010, 10:50 PM
ptfdmedic

Does anyone know how to make the screen shots much smaller so it doesn't kill the post? I only see the option to "insert image".
Old 12-07-2010, 01:25 AM
Wolf dog master, Chef
Pocket PC: Vogue,Diamond,TP2,Epic
Carrier: Sprint

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptfdmedic View Post
Does anyone know how to make the screen shots much smaller so it doesn't kill the post? I only see the option to "insert image".
Use a few program off the internet called Gimp. It a great program and is free, will resize you images and much more. The programs you download to your phone for cature of images will save in the format of png's. Do not post those images. Their are too large in file size, just like the format bmp.. Instead save the captured image as jpg and your uploaded image will be 1/8 the size of pngs or bmp's.

It would help those of here at PPCgeeks that are doing themes for Froyo to know what you would like to see in a theme. We all have are different and no one theme will appeal to everyone. So post and tell us where we need to take our theme(s). Maybe I might not like your idea, but it will give some info what you want. ptfmedic is looking for the same type of feedback. In my own thread some 80 members have dl'd my theme but very post or feedback about it. So tell him and me what you want. We have the knowledge to build anything you want, just tell us.
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

Last edited by Timberwolf671; 12-07-2010 at 01:34 AM.
Old 12-07-2010, 02:57 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptfdmedic View Post
tinypic or imageshack have size options.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Sprint Epic 4G > Sprint Epic 4G Themes & Mods