PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Sprint Epic 4G > Sprint Epic 4G Themes & Mods
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2010, 07:55 AM
Virtually, I am a Ppc
Pocket PC: SAMSUNG EPIC 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Hypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
[MOD]*done* Add reboot,recovery,download mode to power off menu

[MOD]*done* Add reboot,recovery,download mode to power off menu - xda-developers

Disclaimer: I am not responsible for what happens to your phone-use at your own risk. Always do a backup before using mods

This is a port of untermensch's vibrant mod found here: [REF] How to add Reboot to power menu (updated 10/21/2010) - xda-developers

*completed mod now available with aosp lockscreen included*

*note: these mods include framework-res.apk and need to be included in the base of a theme or rom/flashing over the top of one will overwrite previous theming done to framework-res with stock images*

Thanx and credit to him for getting me this far, I have made a few changes to his instructions to make it work on epic. The below mod only has the reboot option added. I have yet to try his latest instructions to add reboot recovery but it might work too. Just wanted to get this over to the Epic side for discussion and help if it isn't as easy to port the rest of it.

Add reboot option to power off menu reboot option android policy.zip flash in clockwork recovery (its only android policy.jar) and make sure your system is deodexed. We can add more things into it to get android policy jar mods to play together later.

Here's a .zip that has both the AOSP lockscreen mod and reboot button mod together: AOSP lockscreen and reboot button mod together.zip

Complete mod port plus aosp lockscreen click here
Note: this .zip includes framework-res.apk,framework.jar and android.policy. jar. The recovery function gets you to stock recovery but you can still get into clockwork by flashing the update.zip you should have on your sdcard already. If any one knows how to get it to go straight to clockwork like rom manager does I would like to have it do that.

Complete mod port plus aosp lockscreen-no full battery popups click here
All three in one now, this is just like the one above but also has services.jar

Complete mod port only click here
Includes framework-res.apk,framework.jar and android.policy.jar

Complete mod port with no popups click here
Includes framework-res.apk,framework.jar,services.jar and android.policy. jar

Attached Thumbnails

**Got Lasers?? Check out our site for shows and equipment:
http://www.ctlasers.com/

-A quick thanks always helps!

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Sprint Epic 4G > Sprint Epic 4G Themes & Mods