PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Sprint Epic 4G > Sprint Epic 4G Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2011, 11:03 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
[Odin]Stock EH17 Deodexed with CWM 3.1.0.1/Root/Busybox 1.19

really liked this cause its a "all in one" deal for guys that may have issues with just a tar. thanx crawrj from xda.

[Odin]Stock EH17 Deodexed with CWM 3.1.0.1/Root/Busybox 1.19 - xda-developers

ODEXED as well:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...1242314&page=2

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 08-31-2011 at 11:14 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-31-2011, 11:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: samsung epic
Carrier: sprint

djgallis is keeping up the good workdjgallis is keeping up the good workdjgallis is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: [Odin]Stock EH17 Deodexed with CWM 3.1.0.1/Root/Busybox 1.19

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
really liked this cause its a "all in one" deal for guys that may have issues with just a tar. thanx crawrj from xda.

[Odin]Stock EH17 Deodexed with CWM 3.1.0.1/Root/Busybox 1.19 - xda-developers
ggrrreeeaaattt !!!
Old 08-31-2011, 11:17 AM
acs tester
Threadstarter

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

guys that odin this take note in his op about REMOVING SDCARD cause it seems to be helping with issues people have using odin.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-31-2011, 11:35 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: touch pro2

revaaron is keeping up the good workrevaaron is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

been waiting to update. I guess I'm on EG22 right now.
Old 08-31-2011, 11:39 AM
acs tester
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by revaaron View Post
been waiting to update. I guess I'm on EG22 right now.
you guess? there has been updates after EG22 but this is really solid gb build.
Old 08-31-2011, 01:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

djgallis is keeping up the good workdjgallis is keeping up the good workdjgallis is keeping up the good work

Quote:
you guess? there has been updates after EG22 but this is really solid gb build.
i didn receive anything unstable w EH06 gb BUILD .. only thing i could think of was my cursor would jump spots when i tap the screen ...

but EH17 oh yeah we almost there even tho we all bout to leave the freaking EPIC .. smh so long of a wait of offical GB to have ur phone discontinued now we are all gonna move on to something else to devour w roms n tweaks
Old 08-31-2011, 02:09 PM
acs tester
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by djgallis View Post
i didn receive anything unstable w EH06 gb BUILD .. only thing i could think of was my cursor would jump spots when i tap the screen ...

but EH17 oh yeah we almost there even tho we all bout to leave the freaking EPIC .. smh so long of a wait of offical GB to have ur phone discontinued now we are all gonna move on to something else to devour w roms n tweaks
I'm not moving to epic touch or prime, I have a duel core photon and epic is better/faster so I'm keeping epic.
Old 08-31-2011, 04:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
I'm not moving to epic touch or prime, I have a duel core photon and epic is better/faster so I'm keeping epic.
that is good 2 know

.... but like we talked before wouldn u want to upgrade from GB to ICS .. or will we ( meaning epic users ) just wait for a port over or something of sort or wud it even matter? ... i kno i like to keep up to date with software updates or improvements thats we consider every1 else in the world is getting

3rdly ur epic is faster stock compared to the photon stock

and the GS2 is way better than the photon in my thinking so wouldnt that be better plus with the roms tweaks etc
Old 08-31-2011, 10:37 PM
acs tester
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by djgallis View Post
that is good 2 know

.... but like we talked before wouldn u want to upgrade from GB to ICS .. or will we ( meaning epic users ) just wait for a port over or something of sort or wud it even matter? ... i kno i like to keep up to date with software updates or improvements thats we consider every1 else in the world is getting

3rdly ur epic is faster stock compared to the photon stock

and the GS2 is way better than the photon in my thinking so wouldnt that be better plus with the roms tweaks etc
stock to stock photon is a little better sure its duel core but why do you think s2 will be better than photon? im gonna wait a little to see what quad has to offer. im very happy on this leak and when official and source gets here things will be picking up nicely.
Old 08-31-2011, 11:32 PM
VIP MVP
Pocket PC: TP Dos/OG Epic/Touch
Carrier: Sprint

masetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuff
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)

Anyone working on a cwm flashable upgrade?

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Sprint Epic 4G > Sprint Epic 4G Development