PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Sprint Epic 4G > Sprint Epic 4G Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2011, 04:05 PM
VIP MVP
Pocket PC: TP Dos/OG Epic/Touch
Carrier: Sprint

masetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuff
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM][ACS] SyndicateROM Frozen 1.0.1 (Madhouse) :: EXT4 - No CIQ/speed/battery ::

trying to use one of the userbars posted above but cant figure how to add it to my post
i right cliked on it then hit save image url then i when into my profile but cant find where to place it at. Someone tell me what im missing

http://i.imgur.com/BLFjU.gif

Old 03-17-2011, 04:12 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM][ACS] SyndicateROM Frozen 1.0.1 (Madhouse) :: EXT4 - No CIQ/speed/battery ::

Quote:
Originally Posted by masetas View Post
trying to use one of the userbars posted above but cant figure how to add it to my post
i right cliked on it then hit save image url then i when into my profile but cant find where to place it at. Someone tell me what im missing

http://i.imgur.com/BLFjU.gif
done

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
Old 03-17-2011, 04:16 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by gTen View Post
done
hope thats the color he wanted. lol
Old 03-17-2011, 04:16 PM
VIP MVP

masetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuff

thanks gten but just for future reference how do i do it?

darren he was right with the color i wanted
Old 03-17-2011, 04:20 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
hope thats the color he wanted. lol
well thats the one he linked..and blue is the best color...

Quote:

Classified information :P

lol jk

Just go to User CP->Edit Signature and see how I did it
Old 03-17-2011, 04:21 PM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:

i just usually up image to imageshack and paste the url in sig under "usercp"
Old 03-17-2011, 10:04 PM
VIP MVP

when into my profile and noticed what you did. Thanks now i know how just in case i want to change it or add to it.
Old 03-27-2011, 08:53 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH 2
Carrier: US CELLULAR

kenscivic is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: [ROM][ACS] SyndicateROM Frozen 1.0.2 (Malanga) :: nCIQ/Voodoo Sound/no wipe :: 3/

I have a question: So when loadin this on I have read on several forums it will freeze on the first start. Then you have to boot in recovery mode again and reload it or do you have to clear everything again then load it? Thanks
Old 03-27-2011, 09:55 PM
acs tester

Re: [ROM][ACS] SyndicateROM Frozen 1.0.2 (Malanga) :: nCIQ/Voodoo Sound/no wipe :: 3/

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenscivic View Post
I have a question: So when loadin this on I have read on several forums it will freeze on the first start. Then you have to boot in recovery mode again and reload it or do you have to clear everything again then load it? Thanks
no but i never had a issue loading this cooks roms, actually i just used it for a day this weekend and no issues.
Old 03-27-2011, 11:27 PM
Wolf dog master, Chef
Pocket PC: Vogue,Diamond,TP2,Epic

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenscivic View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
no but i never had a issue loading this cooks roms, actually i just used it for a day this weekend and no issues.

I have used the ACS rom for many months and never had an issue related to the rom or the flash. If you are coming from another rom I always suggest a factory reset with data & davik wipe 3 x's. Yes, I know it's a pain to re-install your apps & data but if you use the free version Titanium Backup. Most of pain will be gone and you will have a better chance of no FC's or bad flashes. For the past 5 days or since it's release I've been on the midNight V5 rom. Working very well and also without any issues so far.
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Sprint Epic 4G > Sprint Epic 4G Development