PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Sprint Epic 4G > Sprint Epic 4G Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2011, 10:30 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: [ROM][ACS]SyndicateROM Frozen 1.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by shane6374 View Post
I think the theme is the biggest thing we still need to get dialed in.

Damn acs themers.
i agree. (lazy ass)
Old 10-05-2011, 01:30 AM
O-Matic
Pocket PC: Vogue, TP2, Epic 4G, Nexus S, Galaxy SIII, Nexus 4
Carrier: Big Pink

shane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIP
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to shane6374
Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
i agree. (lazy ass)
I'd comment more but No ETA's!

Sent from shane6374's Epic via Tapatalk

Remember to clickon those who help! It's right down there.
Old 10-08-2011, 02:58 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G ACS FR 1.2
Carrier: Sprint

Jrojas is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Smile Re: [ROM][ACS]SyndicateROM Frozen 1.2

I reallllly can't wait for 1.3 I love 1.2 and it has changed my whole way of thinking of and defining the words "Stable" and "Efficient" My Epic 4g is now a lot better than it once was especially on stock, awesome. Can't wait to hear more! Keep us updated!!! Thanks!!
Old 10-13-2011, 09:31 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic

sureshot007 is just getting started

I have this loaded, and I have been getting random reboots. I've had 3 in the last 2 hours. Anyone else with this problem?
Old 10-13-2011, 10:03 AM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sureshot007 View Post
I have this loaded, and I have been getting random reboots. I've had 3 in the last 2 hours. Anyone else with this problem?
What kernel are you using? Does these reboots happen when you do something in particular? have you tried running a logcat?

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
Old 10-13-2011, 10:41 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic

sureshot007 is just getting started

Genocide 2.0 kernel. It just reboots in my holster. I hear it make the ding as it reboots. It's not running anything. I have not tried logcat yet.
Old 10-20-2011, 06:46 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: epic
Carrier: sprint

fa5spoon is a n00b

I've been getting non stop FC's for Google Services Framework (process com.google.process.gapps) and Swype (process com.swype.android.inputmethod). Any quick fixes before i whipe everything and re-run this ROM? Thanks.
Old 10-25-2011, 04:12 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

djfujiyama is just getting started

I've started to notice a trend with Epic ROMs (happened on midnight too)... basically when the battery dies and the phone shuts off, something gets corrupted. Because when you swap a fresh battery and reboot, android starts up and everything immediately starts crashing. LauncherPro won't even start.

The solution is to go into CWM and hit "fix permissions" and then the system loads fine. Except that now half of your apps are all screwy and no longer will launch. You have to uninstall and reinstall all of them to work again.

Anyone else notice this? I'm currently running Hajime-Taisho but didn't read anything about this issue being fixed in 1.2 either.

Anyone know what might be causing this?

Also -- phone will freeze up sometimes in my pocket while at around 80% battery. I'll take it out and it will be warm to the touch. I reboot and magically the battery is down to 3%???
Old 10-25-2011, 06:08 AM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by djfujiyama View Post
I've started to notice a trend with Epic ROMs (happened on midnight too)... basically when the battery dies and the phone shuts off, something gets corrupted. Because when you swap a fresh battery and reboot, android starts up and everything immediately starts crashing. LauncherPro won't even start.

The solution is to go into CWM and hit "fix permissions" and then the system loads fine. Except that now half of your apps are all screwy and no longer will launch. You have to uninstall and reinstall all of them to work again.

Anyone else notice this? I'm currently running Hajime-Taisho but didn't read anything about this issue being fixed in 1.2 either.

Anyone know what might be causing this?

Also -- phone will freeze up sometimes in my pocket while at around 80% battery. I'll take it out and it will be warm to the touch. I reboot and magically the battery is down to 3%???
Did you install Journaling on patch? if not do so. Also, I suggest switching to Genocide kernel, much less issues.
Old 11-04-2011, 11:56 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S ll, Epic 4G Touch

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen

I just switched to this ROM with the Genocide EC05 Kernel 2.0, I had the MyFiles.apk on my SD card from an Android Backup but cannot restore it, also found a download somewhere and it would not insall either so not sure what gives. Would anyone happen to have the Stock Wallpapers from the FROYO.EC05 stock ROM? Other than that is seems pretty stable, snappy and smooth. Not a big fan of LauncherPro but can live with it.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Sprint Epic 4G > Sprint Epic 4G Development