PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Sprint Epic 4G > Sprint Epic 4G Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Since using midNIGHT ROM, have you become more Autism Aware?
Yes. Keep up the good work. 66 94.29%
No. You need to focus a bit more on that. 4 5.71%
Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2011, 06:40 AM
nous défions
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S III
Carrier: Sprint

Johnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] midNIGHT ROM v5.2 (BYOR Edition)/(FULL Standard Edition) 04/05/2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by hc3cuz View Post
having some trouble flashing this rom. Followed all steps on youtube vid YouTube - How to make a nandroid backup and restore,flash Midnight ROM and everytime i goto install midnight rom it starts then goes to installation aborted. Any help?
I had that happen to me once. I had to Odin back to stock EC05 and then start all over from there. I don't know why it happened, but using Odin fixed it.
Old 04-06-2011, 07:48 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

hc3cuz is a n00b

Ok I used odin and phone is back to normal so now I went back into clockwork installed rom and when the rom finished downloading it sais "midnight rom installation complete please reboot your phone" So I goto reboot system and now Im stuck back at samsung screen again
Old 04-06-2011, 09:07 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

hc3cuz is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by hc3cuz View Post
Ok I used odin and phone is back to normal so now I went back into clockwork installed rom and when the rom finished downloading it sais "midnight rom installation complete please reboot your phone" So I goto reboot system and now Im stuck back at samsung screen again

Looks like I fixed that problem, I was in clockwork 2.5. So now im back rooted on clockwork 3.0. Im now flashed and
Old 04-06-2011, 10:48 AM
ptfdmedic

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Support Autism Awareness and sport the new banner... It doesn't matter if you use my ROM or not. This is about supporting Autism Awareness and nothing more. I have to GIVE a HUGE THANKS to Johnny Bravo for this. This is mostly his work with a few VERY tiny changes by me.. Thanks JB!!!

See the attached text file for the code.......
Attached Files
File Type: txt Autism Awareness Banner.txt (152 Bytes, 7 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-06-2011, 12:39 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: touch pro2

revaaron is keeping up the good workrevaaron is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

does anyone have the stock touch wiz 30 zip?
I still only have 3 buttons in touch wiz.
Old 04-06-2011, 01:51 PM
O-Matic
Pocket PC: Vogue, TP2, Epic 4G, Nexus S, Galaxy SIII, Nexus 4
Carrier: Big Pink

shane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIP
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to shane6374

Quote:
Originally Posted by revaaron View Post
does anyone have the stock touch wiz 30 zip?
I still only have 3 buttons in touch wiz.
I can't remeber if it's in this thread or the previous one, but I posted it a while back. Search the thread attachments.

Remember to clickon those who help! It's right down there.
Old 04-06-2011, 02:13 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by shane6374 View Post
I can't remeber if it's in this thread or the previous one, but I posted it a while back. Search the thread attachments.
is this it?
Attached Files
File Type: zip TouchWiz30stock.zip (2.12 MB, 1 views) Click for barcode!
Old 04-06-2011, 06:39 PM
O-Matic
Pocket PC: Vogue, TP2, Epic 4G, Nexus S, Galaxy SIII, Nexus 4
Carrier: Big Pink

shane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIP
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to shane6374

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
is this it?
That's it. I was at work or I would have posted it again for him, or linked him to the post.

Last edited by shane6374; 04-06-2011 at 06:41 PM.
Old 04-06-2011, 07:44 PM
ptfdmedic

I think they are thinking that ADW launcher is TW. They just need to flash the TW restore zip in the Extras folder. Maybe I'm missing something.
Old 04-06-2011, 09:22 PM
ptfdmedic

In honor of Autism Awareness month I wanted to share this. I know it's off topic but I truly feel it's important. Thanks in advance for giving me a few minutes of your time.

By now most of you are familiar with my personal quest to spread Autism Awareness from using my midNIGHT ROM or reading my Lost and Tired blog. For anyone not familiar with me or my mission I'll briefly share my story. I'm the father to 3 Autistic boys. Emmett is 2 1/2 years old. Elliott is 5 years old and Gavin is 11 years old. Life on the very best of days is a struggle for survival. My kids are AMAZING and I love them more then anything in the world.

The problem is that world is not always understanding. In fact it can be very cruel. The things I have heard people say about my kids or kids like them is disgusting and ignorant. Families like mine are very often judged harshly and unfairly by people unaware of what's on. There have been several occasions my kids have been referred to as "retards" by people in my own neighborhood. My kids may not understand what they mean, but I do. I can't explain the restraint I must show in order to not draw attention to what was being said. It literally breaks me to hear things like that.

My mission is to spread Autism Awareness to anyone willing to have an open mind and open heart. I want people to understand what life is like for my family and families like mine. My kids are EXTREMELY intelligent as are most if not ALL Autistic kids. They struggle in the area of social interaction and tend to have MAJOR sensory issues. Imagine if you couldn't help but hear EVERY SINGLE sound around you. Ticking clocks, buzzing lights, the whirling of the ceiling fan and even people breathing. When I say "hear" I mean these sounds are deafening and overwhelming as they have little or no ability to filter these things out. Did you know that's the most common reason Autistic kids to have meltdowns? They take in the ENTIRE world through all of their senses at one time and it is COMPLETELY overwhelming to these children. That is why they meltdown not because they are "brats" as many people incorrectly assume.

The way I see it is if people are more "Aware" of what's going on then maybe they can show understanding, support and compassion instead of cruelty, ridicule and judgement. I share my story as honestly as I do because I want people to be able to emotionally connect on some level. That's when Autism Awareness takes root and grows naturally.

I wanted to take a moment and ask everyone to help me spread Autism Awareness. April is Autism Awareness month. I ask that you show the same support for other families like mine that you do for me. Most of us have become isolated because no one understands. If you know anyone like that please reach out to them. Teach your kids to show compassion at an early age. You have no idea the positive impact you can have. I can honestly tell you that there have been some pretty dark moments for recently. I found strength in the kind words from people in this community. Please share my blog so others can become aware as well. Do what you can to remind people this is Autism Awareness month.

I want to thank you all for the making a difference in my life and helping to make the world a more understanding and compassionate place for my kids and all special needs kids and their families. I'm proud to be a member of this community and I look forward to working with all of you in the future. I would also be happy to answer any Autism related questions you may have as well.

If anyone would like to show support for Autism Awareness Month Johnny Bravo and I put together a banner. It's not branded with midNIGHT ROM or anything like that but it does link directly to my blog. It's not about a ROM it's about Autism Awareness. Please feel free to use and share it. I have attached the code.

Thank you for listening and thank you for support....

Darren, I didn't want to hijack your thread you created. Do you have a good place for this....
Attached Files
File Type: txt Autism Awareness Banner (Unbranded).txt (165 Bytes, 14 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Sprint Epic 4G > Sprint Epic 4G Development