PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Sprint Epic 4G > Sprint Epic 4G Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2010, 03:31 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Treo750,HTC Touch PRO, DIAMOND, Palm Pre, Epic 4G
Carrier: AT&T and SPRINT

youngblack is keeping up the good workyoungblack is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM]VIPERrom [TRiNiTY] DK28 3.0.3 - 12/15/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by B5Z View Post
Answer:
I copied this info from post #1 of Vipers Thread.....

..::VIPERmod Governer Killer::..
Flash at your own risk, this will kill the governer controling your data service speed.

WORKS WITH ANY ROM!

Also: just because you have the faster data capabilities, don't go nuts downloading a lot, cuz after a while, sprint could catch on, so keep it easy. Just use it like you regularly would, don't download movies or torrents or anything.
there should be a seperate thread for this... haven't seen anything mods like this around. it's good thing I came to this thread.. but I'm not flashing this... I'm on the midnight rom right now. But also I want to know if hotspot is free on this one too? it was asked by someone on first page but no answer to that yet.
Old 12-18-2010, 11:05 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc EVO Lte
Carrier: Sprint

jsjaybone is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngblack View Post
there should be a seperate thread for this... haven't seen anything mods like this around. it's good thing I came to this thread.. but I'm not flashing this... I'm on the midnight rom right now. But also I want to know if hotspot is free on this one too? it was asked by someone on first page but no answer to that yet.
I'm using the rom and I can tell ya I get a error 67 message when I try to use the hotspot. But the rom is sweet I love it and wireless tether is easy enough to use.
Old 12-18-2010, 02:38 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint
Threadstarter

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngblack View Post
make a thread then, its my man vipers mod so i posted it here but feel free to start a thread on it. as for hotspot like i said ask in the xda thread if you want a answer, my hotspot is free on this rom but above user says he cant connect.
Old 12-26-2010, 05:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

cloudtp2 is just getting started

whats up. got bored with the no update today to i installed viper rom. got a few questions. is ther anyway to change the dialer to look alittle more like stock?

also i like the colors, but when im in sunlight i cant see the check mark, i cant see if its checked or not cuz its a gray color. anyway to change the color of the check? maybe to a red?
Old 12-26-2010, 06:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

how do i center the hot chick on my backround. lol. i wanna put her in the center of my home screen.

any other themes that has pics like that?

noticed the background changed after 1 rebooted. i cant find where the pics are on the phone. is that just part of the theme and cant change it? its cool. im just loooking to center the chicks so it will be my home screen

Last edited by cloudtp2; 12-26-2010 at 07:03 PM.
Old 12-26-2010, 07:00 PM
acs tester
Threadstarter

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudtp2 View Post
whats up. got bored with the no update today to i installed viper rom. got a few questions. is ther anyway to change the dialer to look alittle more like stock?

also i like the colors, but when im in sunlight i cant see the check mark, i cant see if its checked or not cuz its a gray color. anyway to change the color of the check? maybe to a red?
goto xda link in first post cause there are other dialer cabs posted.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudtp2 View Post
how do i center the hot chick on my backround. lol. i wanna put her in the center of my home screen.

any other themes that has pics like that?
same as above plus theres themes on xda and to center girl just slide to different screen till she is centered then use that screen as home screen.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-26-2010, 09:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

thx man
Old 12-28-2010, 09:29 PM
B5Z
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G

B5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuff

Here's an update if anybody is interested...

..::VIPERrom [Afterlife] DK28 4.0.1
· Added 2 Versions [Heaven/Hell], Hell is currently downloadable, Heaven will be ready asap, the Upload got messed up.
· Added a few more custom scripts.(Init.d Support)
· Added the VIPERmod Governer Killer.
· Venum & Rodd Heaven & Hell themes!!
· Added NEW A2SD Files... Have one more file to upload, will be an update.zip TODAY!
· Added New Boot Animation (I believe i put it in there lol)
· Made Setup Wizard optional (to redownload apps and keep settings)
· Added VIPERinit to set the INTERNAL task killer to AGRESSIVE for battery and speed.
· ADDED VIPERSTORE.APK!!!!!! Now all the downloads from post #3 are available from an APK on your phone!!(VenumX)
· Added Mammons MMS & Logs provider, thanks Mammon.
· Zipalign Apps on boot to make app response QUICKER!
· Modified for battery pop-up blocker.
· Added Rodds VolHackv3.

Download Link:
Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!
Old 12-28-2010, 09:52 PM
acs tester
Threadstarter

thanx b5z, im about done with roms except ext4 stuff but i will try to keep these updated.
Old 12-28-2010, 09:57 PM
B5Z
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G

B5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
thanx b5z, im about done with roms except ext4 stuff but i will try to keep these updated.

No worries bro, just helping out.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Sprint Epic 4G > Sprint Epic 4G Development