PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Sprint Epic 4G > Sprint Epic 4G Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-28-2010, 11:57 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: midNIGHT ROM DK28 (Froyo) v2.2 EXT4 coming soon need testers NEW DIALER 12/28/201

post your rom, im already on quotum but im getting lots of fc's now and i gota do something. i cant get off ext4 no matter what i try.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-29-2010, 12:06 AM
ptfdmedic

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: midNIGHT ROM DK28 (Froyo) v2.2 EXT4 coming soon need testers NEW DIALER 12/28/201

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
post your rom, im already on quotum but im getting lots of fc's now and i gota do something. i cant get off ext4 no matter what i try.
Here is the link to my beta. PLEASE NOTE EXT4 IS REQUIRED PRIOR TO INSTALL.........

If you want to remove EXT4 odin back to DI18 or DK28 (not extended version)...

Here is the beta link
Old 12-29-2010, 12:07 AM
ptfdmedic

I have been running midNIGHT v2.2EXT4 with no issues at all for several hours..
Old 12-29-2010, 12:19 AM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptfdmedic View Post
I have been running midNIGHT v2.2EXT4 with no issues at all for several hours..
quantum was fine now i got issues out the but, looks like clockwork is screwed now too cause i cant flash anything and my clockwork backup is non usable now also. i did odin modem which went ok but now nothing is going good and i cant flash anything. got any ideas? i will remove everything if i know how but nothing i tried is working, got a link to a dk28 modem to try?

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 12-29-2010 at 12:21 AM.
Old 12-29-2010, 12:30 AM
acs tester

will quantum 2.05 even run w/o all steps done correctly cause rom is running but fc's on gmail are killing me?
Old 12-29-2010, 12:33 AM
ptfdmedic

Quote:
quantum was fine now i got issues out the but, looks like clockwork is screwed now too cause i cant flash anything and my clockwork backup is non usable now also. i did odin modem which went ok but now nothing is going good and i cant flash anything. got any ideas? i will remove everything if i know how but nothing i tried is working, got a link to a dk28 modem to try?
I think I have it in the first post.... Also follow the really long instructions and get the ext4 installed. I had the same problem, it's a pain in the ass. But once you get it your good. Also remember you have to reboot recovery after booting into clockwork to activate the new recovery. You can flash the roms from there. The new recovery is like 2.5.1.2 I think.
Old 12-29-2010, 12:36 AM
ptfdmedic

Quote:
will quantum 2.05 even run w/o all steps done correctly cause rom is running but fc's on gmail are killing me?
I don't think it will. My suggestion is to download my beta. Wipe all data and flash. Just make you are in the NEW recovery. Download quickboot and use that to boot to recovery.....Let me know if you still have problems. Like I said, once you get EXT4 installed you are good. Try my new rom and see what happens...
Old 12-29-2010, 12:51 AM
acs tester

Quote:
I don't think it will. My suggestion is to download my beta. Wipe all data and flash. Just make you are in the NEW recovery. Download quickboot and use that to boot to recovery.....Let me know if you still have problems. Like I said, once you get EXT4 installed you are good. Try my new rom and see what happens...
i have ext4 loaded but thats not the issue, i cant get to the new clm with the "2" on the end.
Old 12-29-2010, 01:11 AM
ptfdmedic

Quote:
i have ext4 loaded but thats not the issue, i cant get to the new clm with the "2" on the end.
Download quickboot. Boot into recovery with it. It takes you to the new recovery where as rom manager does not.
Old 12-29-2010, 01:30 AM
acs tester

Quote:
Download quickboot. Boot into recovery with it. It takes you to the new recovery where as rom manager does not.
that just got me to samsung screen and locked phone there. i get same issue trying to run command prompt "adb reboot recovery"

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 12-29-2010 at 01:33 AM.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Sprint Epic 4G > Sprint Epic 4G Development