PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Sprint Epic 4G > Sprint Epic 4G Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-29-2010, 01:41 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EPIC
Carrier: Sprint

Unknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
[STOCK] ***OFFICIAL*** SPH-D700-DI07-8Gb-REL.tar

I made it simple and did the homework over at XDA our big brothers for you guys...lol
Many Thanks to "Whodaman" @ XDA who I think works for Sprint:

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

This is the latest official update for the Sprint Samsung Epic. Used for restoring to stock "Over the Wire."

NOTE------>This is not the upgrade....this is the full blown DI07

Follow this link to flash the phone to stock: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=773032
- Instead of using the DG27.tar file, use the one in this thread!
Don't just say "Thanks"....give

Last edited by Unknown Zone; 09-29-2010 at 01:49 AM.
Old 09-29-2010, 05:17 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

siptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: ***OFFICIAL*** SPH-D700-DI07-8Gb-REL.tar

Whosdaman is a regular here as well lol.

But getting back to the point.

This works well. Just have patience and keep in mind that odin is very finicky... best used when loading odin thourgh download mode. qwerty 1 button + power button when powered down.

Hope this helps!
Old 09-29-2010, 06:21 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

Vertigo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVertigo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVertigo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVertigo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVertigo is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by siptang1227 View Post
Whosdaman is a regular here as well lol.
Thats why I didnt post it.. hehe
Old 09-29-2010, 06:36 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

siptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertigo View Post
Thats why I didnt post it.. hehe
Well there you go! lol.
Old 09-29-2010, 07:21 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Unknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIP

well then I made it simple for him so that he would not have to babysit us going back and forth between forums he is still getting download rewards on the megaupload from ppcgeeks....lol.
Old 09-30-2010, 04:57 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman
Cool Re: ***OFFICIAL*** SPH-D700-DI07-8Gb-REL.tar

Lol guys it's fine, I don't have a megaupload account...I just uploaded it for free.

I was going to post it here, but I forgot :'(

I'm very sorry, but thank you Unknown. There are 2 more mirrors now.

However, I will be making the next thread for DI18

(FYI, yes I'm a sales rep for sprint, and yeah I'm a regular here too)
Old 09-30-2010, 06:47 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Thanks Who...one question...the DI18 tar is the full blown upgrade, i am rooted and was wondering if a update like DI07 which was just an update with out going tar could be had..that did not break root and I have my Epic rocking right now and would hate to start all over with root/clockwork/overclocked..etc.

Last edited by Unknown Zone; 09-30-2010 at 06:50 PM.
Old 10-01-2010, 06:38 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Zone View Post
Thanks Who...one question...the DI18 tar is the full blown upgrade, i am rooted and was wondering if a update like DI07 which was just an update with out going tar could be had..that did not break root and I have my Epic rocking right now and would hate to start all over with root/clockwork/overclocked..etc.
The tar will override the root, but someone can modify the stock rom to beable to flash using clockwork so you don't lose your root

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Sprint Epic 4G > Sprint Epic 4G Development