PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Sprint Epic 4G > Sprint Epic 4G Accessories
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2011, 10:32 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Epic
Carrier: Sprint

nursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
body glove case

I'm thinking of getting the Epic in the next few weeks and was looking for a case for it. I found this Body Glove Snap-On Case for Samsung Epic 4G - Android Holsters - Everything Android Accessory Store Has anyone tried it? I searched but didn't find a review of this case. Just curious if it's going to hold up. I bought a 2 piece hard case for my original tp and the back piece broke twice (2 different cases) the tabs didn't hold it in place and broke off. I don't want a repeat of that!! thanks!!!
Old 02-09-2011, 10:00 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S / Epic 4g

KaliS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKaliS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKaliS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKaliS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKaliS is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to KaliS
Re: body glove case

i had one of these for my touch pro2 and didn't like it. it felt very bulky for one, which wasn't too much of an issue since the phone is already bulky. the main issue was that the front body cover kept coming off and seemed poorly developed. one of the clips ended up snapping off after a drop and i was done with it. i actually thought all was lost with this type of body cover until i went with the seidio brand and found that it has a MUCH BETTER build quality. i have dropped the phone several times without incident. it is a much thinner and sleeker form factor as well. they have a seidio rugged version too. i haven't tried the rugged, but would assume that it has the same quality build as their original. give them a looksee and i think you will be totally satisfied. you can get the seidio with a holster as well. the bodygloves clip really sucked as well and when snagged it ripped the back cover off leaving the bare backed phone to hit the ground....ouch!
Old 02-09-2011, 10:38 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Epic
Threadstarter

nursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: body glove case

good to know about the Seido case. it was actually their case I had with my old TP that the tabs kept breaking. I said I would never buy another one from them! But I guess they have changed the way they make things. thanks for the help!!

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Sprint Epic 4G > Sprint Epic 4G Accessories