PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Sprint Epic 4G > Sprint Epic 4G Accessories
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2010, 10:03 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

gorillaguzzler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargorillaguzzler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargorillaguzzler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Duracell Rechargeable Powerhouse?

Has anyone ever used one of these on an Epic? I am going on a trip next week and want to use my phone on the plane for movies but I know battery will be an issue. Here is a link if you wonder what the Duracell powerhouse is. I know there are others like the HTC Battery Bank but the Duracell is what I can get locally and I don't think I have time to order anything. Any thoughts?
Old 10-29-2010, 12:33 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Duracell Rechargeable Powerhouse?

I dont see why it wont work :/..as long as it has a microusb connector it should work

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
Old 10-29-2010, 06:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint -/|

mykie is becoming a great contributor

I have an Xpal XP600 and an XP18000 which I use quite frequently.

I don't see why the Duracell wouldn't work in a similar fashion, especially with 2000mah. You should be able to get a full charge and a half out of that.

My XP600 (600mah) charges my dead Epic 4G about halfway.

The XP18000 (18000mah) will probably charge the Epic forever!
Old 11-01-2010, 11:34 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Threadstarter

gorillaguzzler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargorillaguzzler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargorillaguzzler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Thanks guys I will probably pick one up before I leave on my trip.
Old 11-01-2010, 09:11 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro, tp2, epic, evo x2
Carrier: D/\SH_SPEED

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorillaguzzler View Post
Thanks guys I will probably pick one up before I leave on my trip.
i would be sure to check one thing though... some may charge for just a couple seconds and than shut off due to the wrong amount of current and power flowing through.... its something new with the newer devices.... i had the problem on my epic and my evo with the duracell charger (sorry dont remember the model number but will check after work today) just a heads up to fully check that... also look into the zaggsparq, i love mine.
Old 03-16-2011, 09:38 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTV EVO
Carrier: VZW

caleb02 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcaleb02 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcaleb02 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to caleb02 Send a message via MSN to caleb02 Send a message via Yahoo to caleb02

when i went on south west they made me turn my ppc6700 off all the way. they would not allow the phone to be in airplane mode only..... i would think that they would not allow your phone on either.

it says it for mini usb and many cellphones like the epic and evo use the newer universal micro-usb connection that is the new world standard.

Last edited by caleb02; 03-16-2011 at 09:40 PM.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Samsung Devices > Samsung Galaxy Series > CDMA-Specific > Sprint Epic 4G > Sprint Epic 4G Accessories