PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader > Sold/Inactive Items
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2012, 10:59 AM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
WTB - Sprint Sero Plan

Actually wanna get back on Sprint

They will be releasing LTE in my city very soon and I want that SGS3. I guess I am willing to put up with krait instead of exynos to get unlimited LTE.

Lemme know if you've got one
Old 06-08-2012, 09:01 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Sprint

EyeB is keeping up the good workEyeB is keeping up the good workEyeB is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Re: WTB - Sprint Sero Plan

dont know if you saw this already

but a basic plan with 200 minutes cost $30 and you can add the unlimited data on for $15 so it comes out to be cheaper than the sero plan at $45 instead of $50

you can get around text messages using google voice for text, same with minutes

and this can be discounted too
Old 06-08-2012, 09:18 AM
Threadstarter

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeB View Post

but a basic plan with 200 minutes cost $30 and you can add the unlimited data on for $15 so it comes out to be cheaper than the sero plan at $45 instead of $50

what?

I need to look into this. But can I use an LTE device?
Old 06-08-2012, 11:36 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Sprint

EyeB is keeping up the good workEyeB is keeping up the good workEyeB is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)

hm sorry i didnt see footnote saying there's an additional $10 smartphone charge too

but still $55 for a non sero plan isn't bad since it seems like they take work/student discount on it
Old 06-09-2012, 12:40 AM
VFW Member
Pocket PC: GNote2 Sprint SERO!
Carrier: Theodore Roosevelt CVN-71

gullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeB View Post

Not gonna happen! That plan is for Non smartphones only. They won't let you use a Smartphone unless it's on one of the everything plans. Add it to your cart on their website and you'll see that.

Good luck on the Sero search though. I bought one for my wife a few months ago, but it was hell getting them to transfer it to me, and I already have one SERO. I almost gave up but they finally caved after about 20 calls over a week. They said they would make a "one time exception!" B.S.
Old 06-11-2012, 09:43 AM
Threadstarter

yeah well after seeing EVERYONE'S 3G speed everywhere I'm not so sure I'd want sprint anyways. with 10MB down on HDPA+ on Tmobile, and I pay $60 a month for what Sprint would charge me $80 for I'll probly just stick without LTE for another year, it's better than getting less than 1mbps on 3G
Old 06-12-2012, 02:24 PM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
yeah well after seeing EVERYONE'S 3G speed everywhere I'm not so sure I'd want sprint anyways. with 10MB down on HDPA+ on Tmobile, and I pay $60 a month for what Sprint would charge me $80 for I'll probly just stick without LTE for another year, it's better than getting WAY less than 1mbps on 3G
fixed that for you

Sent from my mopho
Old 06-12-2012, 03:42 PM
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornelious2 View Post
fixed that for you

Sent from my mopho
fixed wut?
Old 06-12-2012, 08:39 PM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
read your last line again and the one I quoted.

Sent from my mopho
Old 06-20-2012, 10:10 AM
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornelious2 View Post
read your last line again and the one I quoted.

Sent from my mopho

lol, I see.

yeah that's pretty harsh.

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader > Sold/Inactive Items