PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader > Sold/Inactive Items

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2011, 05:23 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
FS: Evo 4G, 2 extra batteries, extra charger, 8 GB MicroSD, Zagg Invisible Shield

I am selling my (4) Sprint Evo 4G phones with extra accessories. Each package includes:
Evo 4G phone, 2 extra batteries, AC charger (with cable for computer sync/charge), extra battery charger, 8 GB MicroSD, Full Body Zagg Invisible Shield (installed on the phone since day 1).

They are listed on ebay. 3 of them have a $160 buy it now, 1 has a $140 buy it now. They are also bidding auctions, with bidding starting at $90 on 3 of them, $70 on 1 of them. The reason the one is cheaper is because I don't have the original box and owner's manual (I do on the other 3).

They are all rooted and running Evo Deck ROM (vanilla Android).

You can read more about them in the ebay description. Pics are also posted on ebay, including a picture taken with each phone's camera to verify picture quality.

Ebay Item numbers are:

Shipping is free and will ship out the same day payment is received.
Old 12-05-2011, 07:31 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

jason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: FS: Evo 4G, 2 extra batteries, extra charger, 8 GB MicroSD, Zagg Invisible Shield

What is the minimum you will sell the one without box? Looking for something in the $75 range. All that I need is phone, battery, and charger. I have memory cards and never read the manuals...thought ppcgeeks was here for that. lol

Also, I can't find the listing for the last # you posted.

Old 12-05-2011, 12:00 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Threadstarter

BlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on repBlackDynamite is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: FS: Evo 4G, 2 extra batteries, extra charger, 8 GB MicroSD, Zagg Invisible Shield

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason25 View Post
What is the minimum you will sell the one without box? Looking for something in the $75 range. All that I need is phone, battery, and charger. I have memory cards and never read the manuals...thought ppcgeeks was here for that. lol

Also, I can't find the listing for the last # you posted.
Sorry but the one without the box already sold yesterday using the $140 buy it now option on ebay. The minimum I will sell any of the others for is whatever the highest bid happens to be when the ebay auction ends (if nobody uses buy it now first).

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader > Sold/Inactive Items