PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader > Sold/Inactive Items
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2011, 11:40 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

eehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Smile 2 month old EVO 3D to a good home

I have a lightly used EVO 3D that just got replaced with an Epic Touch that is looking for a new home.

Hightlights:

Its in perfect condition (see pictures)

It has been in Ghost Armor since it was brand new, no scratches, dents etc...

Its really a awesome phone (I just like the Sammy more) If Sprint were GSM i would even consider keeping both if it just required a SIM switch but changing phones on sprint is a pain.

I have the box and all of the original accessories.

The Phone has been rooted (gotta have Titanium Backup) but has a nearly stock custom rom (bloat removed) but I can put it back to stock or what ever the buyer prefers.

I am looking to get $300 for the phone or the best offer I can. I have a friend that has offered me $250 and an broken EVO 4g(not sure what i would do with that) for it but I would like to mitigate some of the chunk of change that I put out to get the Galaxy since I used my upgrade on the 3VO.

**Edit** I will be going on vacation starting Oct 5th so I may be slow to respond. I will be taking the EVO with me so It can be sent out.

Old 10-03-2011, 04:53 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP
Carrier: Duh, think about it...

Talon Pro is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTalon Pro is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTalon Pro is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: 2 month old EVO 3D to a good home

Quote:
Originally Posted by eehrhard View Post
Its really a awesome phone (I just like the Sammy more) If Sprint were GSM i would even consider keeping both if it just required a SIM switch but changing phones on sprint is a pain.
Not sure how that statement holds true, just a simple ESN swap online and about 15 mins later...
Old 10-03-2011, 04:56 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talon Pro View Post
Not sure how that statement holds true, just a simple ESN swap online and about 15 mins later...
took me less than that and i had to port a # also. +1
Old 10-03-2011, 07:11 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Threadstarter

eehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
took me less than that and i had to port a # also. +1
Its more about the actual having to call in or switch online and do it than the amount of time it takes or anything else. Maybe I am just lazy
Old 10-03-2011, 09:39 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Good luck!

Took me a while to sell mines

I <3 Android

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader > Sold/Inactive Items

Tags
evo 3d