PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader > Sold/Inactive Items
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-02-2011, 05:03 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
For Sale - HTC EVO 3D - Priced to Sell

Hey all,

I have a refurb HTC EVO 3D laying around. NEVER been activated since getting it refurbed and still sealed up with the factory packaging.

ESN is 100% to be activated onto your Sprint account

It will come with the phone and battery only.

Photos!

Price is $265 Shipped FIRM via Paypal gift in the CONUS.

I <3 Android

Last edited by 99accordv6; 09-03-2011 at 10:57 AM. Reason: PRICE DROP BIATCH
Old 09-03-2011, 10:57 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: For Sale - HTC EVO 3D - Priced to Sell

BIG TIME price drop
Old 09-04-2011, 10:50 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

BUMP Time
Old 09-06-2011, 10:39 AM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

wow, amazing price. If I were on Spring I would have already paid you, lol.
Old 09-06-2011, 04:38 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Thanks for the bump sir!

Im such a crackhead for offering this phone for that price
Old 09-06-2011, 05:14 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Yeah seriously, I'm wracking my brain trying to find a Sensation for $300 and here you're selling this bad boy for that price!
Old 09-06-2011, 07:21 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

yankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
That's a great price. You should try to sell it on craigslist. I sold my hero, and tp2 on there and got good money with no shipping or packing involved.

Sent from my HTC EvO 3D... On The Now Network
Old 09-07-2011, 01:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Pitchblack98 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via ICQ to Pitchblack98 Send a message via AIM to Pitchblack98 Send a message via Yahoo to Pitchblack98

I have $250 in my paypal account if you still have it and if you're not 100% FIRM on $265... Figured it doesn't hurt to ask. lol. Let me know.
Old 09-07-2011, 01:44 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchblack98 View Post
I have $250 in my paypal account if you still have it and if you're not 100% FIRM on $265... Figured it doesn't hurt to ask. lol. Let me know.
are you currently using a tp? im asking cause if you are and being honest i will donate 5$ to help out cause i wanna see ya get a phone.

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 09-07-2011 at 01:48 PM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 09-07-2011, 04:35 PM
PPCG's Travelling Nomad
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 3

Mojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
are you currently using a tp? im asking cause if you are and being honest i will donate 5$ to help out cause i wanna see ya get a phone.
that's some good sh!t right there. hit the button for ya for trying to help him/her out in getting closer to the asking price.

Never argue with a stupid person. First, they'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader > Sold/Inactive Items