PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader > Sold/Inactive Items

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-04-2011, 07:38 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Blackberry Bold
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

zagguru is becoming a PPCGeeks regularzagguru is becoming a PPCGeeks regularzagguru is becoming a PPCGeeks regularzagguru is becoming a PPCGeeks regularzagguru is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to zagguru Send a message via Yahoo to zagguru
Verizon Plan for Sale - Unlimited Data--Works with Blackberry, iPhone, & all others

Hey,

Verizon discontinued their Unlimited Data. I am switching carriers soon and would like to do a TOL for my plan. Right now its the Family Plan with 1400 Minutes, but you could change the plan and still keep the unlimited data for $29.99

Let me know if your interested and your offer.
Old 08-07-2011, 01:25 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

zagguru is becoming a PPCGeeks regularzagguru is becoming a PPCGeeks regularzagguru is becoming a PPCGeeks regularzagguru is becoming a PPCGeeks regularzagguru is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Verizon Plan for Sale - Unlimited Data--Works with Blackberry, iPhone, & all othe

forgot to mention, the plan is eligible for a 2 year upgrade
Old 08-08-2011, 04:20 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: Verizon Plan for Sale - Unlimited Data--Works with Blackberry, iPhone, & all othe

How much does it total right now?
Old 08-08-2011, 10:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Its a family plan right now, but i will only transferring the one line. I think upon transfer you can change the plan to whatever you want and still keep the $30 data
Old 09-17-2011, 07:39 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC HD2 (HTC Leo)
Carrier: T-Mobile

TRUELIGHT knows their stuffTRUELIGHT knows their stuffTRUELIGHT knows their stuffTRUELIGHT knows their stuffTRUELIGHT knows their stuffTRUELIGHT knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to TRUELIGHT Send a message via MSN to TRUELIGHT Send a message via Yahoo to TRUELIGHT

Is this plan still available? what is your total bill for this one line? what are you charging to take over this plan? (i don't think you can tier a line off a family plan, and sell it)

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader > Sold/Inactive Items