PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader > Sold/Inactive Items
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2011, 01:13 PM
the World Watcher
Pocket PC: LG Optimus
Carrier: Sprint

strra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to strra
WTS 2x OG Touch Pro (one good, one for parts)

I am trying to sell two HTC Touch Pros. Since I am selling two, I will put the first in the OP and the second in the next post.

The first is in rather good shape.
There is one small scratch on the screen and one on the bottom (all can be seen in the pictures)
It is currently flashed with the latest NFSFAN 6.5 ROM.
The volume down button doesn't seem to be working, HOWEVER this is only a very minor inconvenience because you can still press volume up to bring up the volume screen and adjust it on-screen with the large HTC-skinned volume adjustment.
The ESN is clean and the water damage indicator is not tripped.

This will include the phone, a battery, a back, a stylus, an HTC-branded charger, and an HTC-branded sync cable.
I'm asking $40 shipped for this one, which I feel is more than fair.

Last edited by strra; 08-01-2011 at 02:29 PM.
Old 08-01-2011, 01:21 PM
the World Watcher
Pocket PC: LG Optimus
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

strra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to strra
Re: WTS 2x OG Touch Pro (one good, one for parts)

The second Touch Pro is in rough shape.
It powers on but the screen shows nothing but lines. BUT THE GOOD PART IS you can hear the chime when it starts up and when you press buttons, you can hear things happening. Everything worked fine before the screen stopped cooperating.
The bezel on the front is very damaged and there is a good sized scratch on the screen, as can be seen in the pictures. The water damage indicator is not tripped.
This has Sprint stock WM 6.1 installed.

The best use I can think of for this phone, all things considered, is if you have one with a bad ESN or a nonfunctional one with a known good screen.
Considering the phone works and the ESN is good, you can take the back half (which is still in good shape and apparently fully functional) and combine it with your screen and front bezel for a good-as-new Touch Pro.

This will only include the phone and a stylus.
I'm asking $15 shipped for this one.

Last edited by strra; 08-01-2011 at 01:32 PM.

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader > Sold/Inactive Items