PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader > Sold/Inactive Items

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2011, 02:23 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC
FS: HTC Touch Pro 2 thats MINT (SOLDDDDDDD)

So my dad had his Touch Pro 2 replaced and in the duration of them sending him a new phone, I bought him a Nexus S 4G so
he doesn't need two phones...

The Replacement TP2 will come with a leather case that is made for your belt, and an extra brand new battery, wall mounted charger,and USB cable for PC...

I only took it out of the box to turn it on and made sure everything worked,
since shipped to me it hasn't been activated yet...

Asking $150 for everything, that's including shipping as well...

Last edited by JDM_SOHC; 07-28-2011 at 10:10 PM. Reason: Added Pics..!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-21-2011, 03:32 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: FS: HTC Touch Pro 2 thats MINT

i see edit that you added pictures but i dont see any so im guessing its my browser? lol, i post and now they are showing, thanx op.
Old 07-21-2011, 07:41 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Threadstarter

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep

haha =) thanks darren...

ps - i'm surprised ur speaking to me, since we did acquire talbot and jagr lol...

ttt
Old 07-22-2011, 07:07 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Threadstarter

64 views and 3 replies... You could @ least bump me up if you view, thanks...

ttt
Old 07-26-2011, 01:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch [Vogue]
Carrier: Sprint

LauraAmerica is just getting started

Among WM6.5 phones TP2 are still the best IMO.
Old 07-26-2011, 04:20 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Threadstarter

Thanks for the props and bumps guys/girls =)

ttt
Old 07-26-2011, 07:01 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC TP2

EyeB is keeping up the good workEyeB is keeping up the good workEyeB is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)

"$150 for everything" I want the hand too but you can keep that foot lol

not too sure if tp2 is still in the $100+ range anymore, seeing evos/epics going for $150 locally. but bump lol
Old 07-26-2011, 09:32 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDM_SOHC View Post
haha =) thanks darren...

ps - i'm surprised ur speaking to me, since we did acquire talbot and jagr lol...

ttt
for what flyers are paying jager they can have his sorry ass, talbot i do like though.
Old 07-27-2011, 09:18 AM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
for what flyers are paying jager they can have his sorry ass, talbot i do like though.
yeah i kno right..!! when i heard what jagr was making I almost fell outta my chair... we could have gone an signed 3 young canadians for that much lol...
Old 07-27-2011, 12:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G

Merovingian is becoming a great contributor
So what's the last price? $150 is on the high side considering what they're going for elsewhere.

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Bargain Trader > Sold/Inactive Items