PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2014, 12:27 PM
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust
Pocket PC: Tin Can ^^)
Carrier: Verizon

Tinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New HTC One 2014 Edition Early Video Review (Leak)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGoodtunes View Post
It's not just *a* 4MP camera, but DUO 4MP camera(s)! This allows interesting results:
Humm... that is interesting. Thank you for the Pic!

Old 04-03-2014, 01:11 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Carrier: Sprint

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

I think I am the only one that wishes they would have brought back the 3D features. LOL
Old 04-03-2014, 07:53 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Vogues & an S4 Mini

MrGoodtunes knows their stuffMrGoodtunes knows their stuffMrGoodtunes knows their stuffMrGoodtunes knows their stuffMrGoodtunes knows their stuffMrGoodtunes knows their stuffMrGoodtunes knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
...wishes they would have brought back the 3D features...
Apparently, the DUO camera system does have some sort of 3D effect available.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbell View Post
Humm... that is interesting. Thank you for the Pic!
What it is, is that you can decide on where to focus *after* taking the pic. So my guess is that there's a main (4MP) cam to take a 'sharp' pic, while the other (duo) cam takes a not-so-sharp pic, etc.

Overall, S5 has a higher quality camera than M8. But S5 still has only a small single loud speaker in a corner on the back side, while M8 has way better quality top and bottom speakers, which become left and right stereo speakers in landscape mode. Nice! If the M8 mini has such speakers and weighs in at less than 4 oz., I'll be very tempted.
Old 04-03-2014, 08:00 PM
The Rootinator

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community

If they make a new Max, I am in.
Old 04-16-2015, 12:58 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

I'm up for an upgrade in a few months. I'm currently on a Samsung Galaxy S4, but I'm way over Samsung. It's time to go back to my ol' fav HTC. Any word on what the new HTC hotness will be in a few months?

Oops, didn't realize this thread was from the year '14. Oh well, my question is still valid.

Last edited by Sharkie405; 04-16-2015 at 01:01 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-19-2015, 01:34 PM
The Rootinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
I'm up for an upgrade in a few months. I'm currently on a Samsung Galaxy S4, but I'm way over Samsung. It's time to go back to my ol' fav HTC. Any word on what the new HTC hotness will be in a few months?

Oops, didn't realize this thread was from the year '14. Oh well, my question is still valid.
HTC One M9 is what's new.

How's it going brother?
Old 04-25-2015, 12:02 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
HTC One M9 is what's new.

How's it going brother?
Things are going good! I finally got my ass back in school. I'm doing a Web Technologies program. So, I'm learning/have learned several programming languages like Java, Objective-C, etc..., Android, iOS, and everything there is to know about web development/design. I'm loving it! That's the reason I haven't been tinkering around with my phone the past year and a half or so. You know how this phone stuff can be addicting. I didn't want that to detract from me focusing on my school work. In any event, I'm kicking ass in school and I'm at the top of my class. I got a job in the I.T. department of a hospital, so I'm finally out of the retail/food service loop...YAY!!! I hated those jobs. That's about it for my life. At the moment, I'm loving it!

How about with you? I hope married life is still treating you well. How are the kids? Have you been working on ROMs still these days. If so, post a link to it.
Old 04-25-2015, 07:18 PM
The Rootinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
Things are going good! I finally got my ass back in school. I'm doing a Web Technologies program. So, I'm learning/have learned several programming languages like Java, Objective-C, etc..., Android, iOS, and everything there is to know about web development/design. I'm loving it! That's the reason I haven't been tinkering around with my phone the past year and a half or so. You know how this phone stuff can be addicting. I didn't want that to detract from me focusing on my school work. In any event, I'm kicking ass in school and I'm at the top of my class. I got a job in the I.T. department of a hospital, so I'm finally out of the retail/food service loop...YAY!!! I hated those jobs. That's about it for my life. At the moment, I'm loving it!

How about with you? I hope married life is still treating you well. How are the kids? Have you been working on ROMs still these days. If so, post a link to it.
Wife and kids are good.
Haven't really been doing anything really rom related for a while.
Testing apps and roms for people, working a few forums and such.
Same ole thing.
Glad to hear you are doing so well.
Congrats brother.

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News

Tags
2014 htc one, all new htc one, htc one, htc one 2, htc one 2014