PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2012, 04:44 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond> TP2> HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

kermit22 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: goodbye yellow brick road (winmo)

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin420 View Post
I had winmo for 3 years, and the whole time, I either got cabs from here or freewarepocketpc.net I don't think I ever even used their marketplace besides the initial sign up.

Sent from my SPH-D700 on the PPCGeeks App
Same here. I usually got my apps from ppcgeeks, the OpenMarket app(I think that is the name) or 1800pocketpc.com. I had a Diamond and a TP2 and by the time I was ready to switch to the EVO I probably had 200 cab files on my ftp server.
Old 05-05-2012, 12:39 PM
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust
Pocket PC: Tin Can ^^)
Carrier: Verizon

Tinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)

Nice! Do you still have those 200 cab files? As links go down, and time goes on, they will become more and more valuable to those still using Windows Mobile. Let us know!

Old 05-19-2012, 03:16 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: ZTE Warp
Carrier: Boost Mobile

lascott7 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to lascott7 Send a message via Yahoo to lascott7 Send a message via Skype™ to lascott7

I used to have a TP2 for about 11 months but now since I got my 1st Android phone,a bigger phone (same size as the samsung galaxy but shorter) like the ZTE Warp, I've been loving it ever since. I encourage all to get into Android. Windows Mobile will soon be out.
"with God all things are possible" ~ St. Matthew 19:26
Who am I really?
Old 05-23-2012, 01:29 AM
lt cmdr of a garbage scow
Pocket PC: epic 4g
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)

final notice came twice today.

Old 05-23-2012, 02:17 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2(Retired)/HTC Arrive(Sold)/HTC HD7
Carrier: T-Mobile

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin420 View Post
final notice came twice today.
Well you'll see it twice if you've logged into windows live on windows mobile with 2 different emails.
Old 05-23-2012, 09:49 PM
lt cmdr of a garbage scow
Pocket PC: epic 4g
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Both came to the same email address. Not sure what you mean. Thanks for your reply though.

Sent from my SPH-D700 on the PPCGeeks App

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News