PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2012, 11:44 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: dell
Carrier: dfgth

trweyuywi is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WINDOWS MOBILE IS STILL EPIC Reply

I didn't even get to HotSync my Treo one last time. Oh, well. As it stands, at least everything that I hated now works. On the downside, the HTC's don't let you use MP3's for ringtones, and I had to dig thru the forums for Windows Live (to get my Hotmail to work) on my phone. Also, the battery life sucks... I miss my 2400mwh battery I got here.

On the plus side, it has WiFi and stays powered off in my pocket. So, I'll be using this for the next two years, but I'll keep tabs on here and pray they design a Treo that has some of the xv6800 (covered qwerty and bigger screen) and best of all with WiFi and WM6!!

Last edited by gTen; 05-02-2012 at 02:39 PM.
Old 03-14-2012, 03:39 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic
Carrier: Sprint SERO

2 Bunny is keeping up the good work2 Bunny is keeping up the good work2 Bunny is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to 2 Bunny Send a message via Skype™ to 2 Bunny
Post CELLULAR Reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by trweyuywi View Post

I didn't even get to HotSync my Treo one last time. Oh, well. As it stands, at least everything that I hated now works. On the downside, the HTC's don't let you use MP3's for ringtones, and I had to dig thru the forums for Windows Live (to get my Hotmail to work) on my phone. Also, the battery life sucks... I miss my 2400mwh battery I got here.

On the plus side, it has WiFi and stays powered off in my pocket. So, I'll be using this for the next two years, but I'll keep tabs on here and pray they design a Treo that has some of the xv6800 (covered qwerty and bigger screen) and best of all with WiFi and WM6!!
What kind of machine are you on now?

- 2B
Old 04-10-2012, 12:08 AM
lt cmdr of a garbage scow
Pocket PC: epic 4g
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Re: goodbye yellow brick road (winmo)

so, ummm, i got this email 3 times again today.

Old 04-10-2012, 01:00 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OnePlus 8 5G
Carrier: T-Mobile

demonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.3.6; en-us; SPH-D710 Build/GINGERBREAD) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

Twice today for me. Microsoft is just making sure you know they don't give a crap about you and windows mobile.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-02-2012, 12:33 PM
Threadstarter

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

came again today, youd think if they hyped it this much while it was still around, it may have done a little better!
Old 05-02-2012, 10:47 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2(Retired)/HTC Arrive(Sold)/HTC HD7

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin420 View Post
came again today, youd think if they hyped it this much while it was still around, it may have done a little better!
It was launched too late, would've done better if it came out a year before it did. Plus lots of the apps in there were really expensive. That was one thing about WM my cousin used to always complain about which forced her to Android.
Old 05-02-2012, 11:03 PM
Threadstarter

I had winmo for 3 years, and the whole time, I either got cabs from here or freewarepocketpc.net I don't think I ever even used their marketplace besides the initial sign up.

Sent from my SPH-D700 on the PPCGeeks App
Old 05-03-2012, 07:22 AM
Banned User
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic
Carrier: Sprint SERO

2 Bunny is keeping up the good work2 Bunny is keeping up the good work2 Bunny is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to 2 Bunny Send a message via Skype™ to 2 Bunny
Smile MARKET JOKE Reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin420 View Post
I had winmo for 3 years, and the whole time, I either got cabs from here or freewarepocketpc.net I don't think I ever even used their marketplace besides the initial sign up.

Sent from my SPH-D700 on the PPCGeeks App
Same here. I had it downloaded just to look at, but I don't think I ever used it (I might've tried it once actually). Again, I'm pretty sure nobody cared about it.

- 2B
Old 05-03-2012, 03:12 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2(Retired)/HTC Arrive(Sold)/HTC HD7

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Re: MARKET JOKE Reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 Bunny View Post
Same here. I had it downloaded just to look at, but I don't think I ever used it (I might've tried it once actually). Again, I'm pretty sure nobody cared about it.

- 2B
I used to use it to facilitate reinstallation of programs after a custom ROM flash.
Old 05-04-2012, 04:04 AM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

I didn't even know they had a marketplace for older winmo... I just used xda

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News