PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2011, 02:20 AM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Sprint changing policies...and Ending Premier Program 9/16/11

Read more here Sprint changing return policy tomorrow, nixing Premier program at year's end - Engadget
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-15-2011, 05:53 AM
nous défions
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S III
Carrier: Sprint

Johnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: Sprint changing policies...and Ending Premier Program 9/16/11

Constantly defending Sprint is starting to wear me out......
Old 09-15-2011, 07:37 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

yankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
These changes are going to either help Sprint save money and in turn they are going to improve the network or these changes are going to speed up their downfall. I guess we'll see. At least the people with gold premier will be allowed to use it 1 more time.

Sent from my HTC EvO 3D... On The Now Network
Old 09-15-2011, 11:48 AM
VFW Member
Pocket PC: GNote2 Sprint SERO!
Carrier: Theodore Roosevelt CVN-71

gullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)

Meh.... I don't buy my phones from sprint, and I'm on $30 SERO plan so I've not heard of Premier!
Old 09-15-2011, 02:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

Nikkirox_1 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankees45us View Post
These changes are going to either help Sprint save money and in turn they are going to improve the network or these changes are going to speed up their downfall. I guess we'll see. At least the people with gold premier will be allowed to use it 1 more time.

Sent from my HTC EvO 3D... On The Now Network
Thank God for small mercies. I am a Gold Premier, I am really disappointed to hear this. There is speculation that these changes are being brought about because of the rumored iPhone 5 coming to Sprint. It seems wherever that darn phone goes the carrier involved takes some perks away to accommodate it.
Old 09-15-2011, 04:02 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG V10, iPhone 6 and Nokia ICON
Carrier: Verizon

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to DavidinCT Send a message via MSN to DavidinCT

Ah, Apple comes in and bye bye good deal network...

Sprint now joins the ranks of Verizon and AT&T....

I'd put money down that once that iPhone is in use for a few months, you'll say good bye to your unlimited internet too. You'll get 2gb like everyone else offers, unless your granfathered in.

No more New every 2 for verizon and no more premer deals from Sprint, same crap.

Sprint just trying to cut corners to save cash by screwing their customers.

http://mc.anywherecool.com/Blog/
If I helped in anyway, please hit thanks !
Old 09-15-2011, 06:38 PM
I am a Patriot
Pocket PC: touchdiamond<treo800<touchpro<touchpro2<arrive<evo
Carrier: sprint

rrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIP
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidinCT View Post
Ah, Apple comes in and bye bye good deal network...

Sprint now joins the ranks of Verizon and AT&T....

I'd put money down that once that iPhone is in use for a few months, you'll say good bye to your unlimited internet too. You'll get 2gb like everyone else offers, unless your granfathered in.

No more New every 2 for verizon and no more premer deals from Sprint, same crap.

Sprint just trying to cut corners to save cash by screwing their customers.
bad thing about what u just wrote is it's looking more and more like that ..hmm wondering if i should go big red or wait and see how this mess plays out ...
Old 09-15-2011, 07:08 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrjskj View Post
bad thing about what u just wrote is it's looking more and more like that ..hmm wondering if i should go big red or wait and see how this mess plays out ...
I thinking the same thing man. I have one line that is up October 1st. Only thing I will wait on is if this is true:

Sprint Vision Network Enhancements: EvDO Rev B, 1X Advanced, Much Faster 3G Speeds On The Way – GizmoFusion
Old 09-15-2011, 08:17 PM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50

Sprint is some bullshit. and now they are charging the 10 dollar premium data for ALL smartphones

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-15-2011, 08:21 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by hibby50 View Post
Sprint is some bullshit. and now they are charging the 10 dollar premium data for ALL smartphones
omg its hibby, sprints also no giving 30day return anymore its 15 day now.

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News