PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Smartphone News (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=156)
-   -   Sprint changing policies...and Ending Premier Program 9/16/11 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=147027)

Dr.8820 09-15-2011 02:20 AM

Sprint changing policies...and Ending Premier Program 9/16/11

Read more here Sprint changing return policy tomorrow, nixing Premier program at year's end - Engadget

Johnny.Bravo 09-15-2011 05:53 AM

Re: Sprint changing policies...and Ending Premier Program 9/16/11

Constantly defending Sprint is starting to wear me out......

yankees45us 09-15-2011 07:37 AM

These changes are going to either help Sprint save money and in turn they are going to improve the network or these changes are going to speed up their downfall. I guess we'll see. At least the people with gold premier will be allowed to use it 1 more time.

Sent from my HTC EvO 3D... On The Now Network

gullzway 09-15-2011 11:48 AM

Meh.... I don't buy my phones from sprint, and I'm on $30 SERO plan so I've not heard of Premier!

Nikkirox_1 09-15-2011 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankees45us (Post 2145038)
These changes are going to either help Sprint save money and in turn they are going to improve the network or these changes are going to speed up their downfall. I guess we'll see. At least the people with gold premier will be allowed to use it 1 more time.

Sent from my HTC EvO 3D... On The Now Network

Thank God for small mercies. I am a Gold Premier, I am really disappointed to hear this. There is speculation that these changes are being brought about because of the rumored iPhone 5 coming to Sprint. It seems wherever that darn phone goes the carrier involved takes some perks away to accommodate it.

DavidinCT 09-15-2011 04:02 PM

Ah, Apple comes in and bye bye good deal network...

Sprint now joins the ranks of Verizon and AT&T....

I'd put money down that once that iPhone is in use for a few months, you'll say good bye to your unlimited internet too. You'll get 2gb like everyone else offers, unless your granfathered in.

No more New every 2 for verizon and no more premer deals from Sprint, same crap.

Sprint just trying to cut corners to save cash by screwing their customers.

rrjskj 09-15-2011 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DavidinCT (Post 2145129)
Ah, Apple comes in and bye bye good deal network...

Sprint now joins the ranks of Verizon and AT&T....

I'd put money down that once that iPhone is in use for a few months, you'll say good bye to your unlimited internet too. You'll get 2gb like everyone else offers, unless your granfathered in.

No more New every 2 for verizon and no more premer deals from Sprint, same crap.

Sprint just trying to cut corners to save cash by screwing their customers.

bad thing about what u just wrote is it's looking more and more like that ..hmm wondering if i should go big red or wait and see how this mess plays out ...

Riley 09-15-2011 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rrjskj (Post 2145163)
bad thing about what u just wrote is it's looking more and more like that ..hmm wondering if i should go big red or wait and see how this mess plays out ...

I thinking the same thing man. I have one line that is up October 1st. Only thing I will wait on is if this is true:

Sprint Vision Network Enhancements: EvDO Rev B, 1X Advanced, Much Faster 3G Speeds On The Way – GizmoFusion

hibby50 09-15-2011 08:17 PM

Sprint is some bullshit. and now they are charging the 10 dollar premium data for ALL smartphones

darren.wlsn1 09-15-2011 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hibby50 (Post 2145207)
Sprint is some bullshit. and now they are charging the 10 dollar premium data for ALL smartphones

omg its hibby, sprints also no giving 30day return anymore its 15 day now.