PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2011, 04:56 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Sprint TEP to increase to $8/month

Sprint increasing total equipment protection plan to $8/mo | BGR
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-27-2011, 05:00 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha
Pocket PC: iPhone 5... Y Que?
Carrier: Esprin'

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Re: Sprint TEP to increase to $8/month

I might still pay it... It's piece of mind knowing that I can take a hammer to my phone and only pay 100 bucks to replace it. Besides... Something usually goes wrong with my phones RIGHT before It's time to upgrade...
p.
Old 04-27-2011, 05:28 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: A Perma-Temp Rooted HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

RidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Meh.. its only a $1 im sure it adds up but like Aztechka said its worth it for that little piece of mind
Old 04-27-2011, 05:33 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level

Especially when you have an AZTECHKA approved white phone to worry about.
lol
p.
Old 04-27-2011, 06:36 PM
VFW Member
Pocket PC: GNote2 Sprint SERO!
Carrier: Theodore Roosevelt CVN-71

gullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)

I dropped TEP like a bad habit after all the changes they made and I switched to a SERO plan. Although I did take advantage of it often my first 3 years, all the replacements I had to get(around 8 ) were all HTC phones. I've had my Epic for 8 months with no problems!
Old 04-27-2011, 06:38 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha

So YOUuuuu.... Are the guy who got the GOOD epic.

I'm not risking it.

That's why it's called insurance.
p.
Old 04-27-2011, 06:42 PM
VFW Member
Pocket PC: GNote2 Sprint SERO!
Carrier: Theodore Roosevelt CVN-71

gullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZTECHKA View Post
So YOUuuuu.... Are the guy who got the GOOD epic.

I'm not risking it.

That's why it's called insurance.
p.
It's taken 2 good falls onto concrete from 3 ft, and I thought it was bricked for a week after flashing, but it survived and is still the best, most capable phone I've ever used!
Old 04-27-2011, 06:50 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha

Good stuff...
I like my EVO.

It fits in my pocket.
p.
Old 04-27-2011, 07:50 PM
Knowledge Is True Opinion
Pocket PC: iPhone 4S
Carrier: Vzw

Carla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Carla

Increase or not I won't cancel it, I drop my phone way to much to not have it....Mine doesn't fit in my pocket though
Old 04-27-2011, 07:59 PM
O-Matic
Pocket PC: Vogue, TP2, Epic 4G, Nexus S, Galaxy SIII, Nexus 4
Carrier: Big Pink

shane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to shane6374

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZTECHKA View Post
Good stuff...
I like my EVO.

It fits in my pocket.
p.
I like my Epic. Got it a couple weeks after the release and still on the 1st one.

And, it fits in my pocket.

Still keeping TEP though.

Remember to clickon those who help! It's right down there.

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News