PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2010, 11:20 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
The PlayStation Phone Gets Outed

here ya go boys/girls
Sony PlayStation Phone Pictured
Old 10-26-2010, 11:25 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: The PlayStation Phone Gets Outed

You know..the Engadget mockup picture looked nicer :/

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/news-tips-...oid-3-0-a.html

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
Old 10-26-2010, 11:32 PM
acs tester
Threadstarter

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by gTen View Post
You know..the Engadget mockup picture looked nicer :/

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/news-tips-...oid-3-0-a.html
my bad bro, didnt see your thread on my search. you posted that on 8/11 and no story on it? big news imo but i guess im not a news guy but my article i found is on front page but under different name & source but i posted mine 5hrs earlier. i dig that phone though, im a gamer so i guess i would. lol
Old 10-26-2010, 11:34 PM
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
my bad bro, didnt see your thread on my search. you posted that on 8/11 and no story on it? big news imo but i guess im not a news guy but my article i found is on front page but under different name & source but i posted mine 5hrs earlier. i dig that phone though, im a gamer so i guess i would. lol
When I posted it it was speculation based on someones testimony..in yours you actually have a picture with proof. As for why there was no story? idk they are slackers lol jk
Old 10-27-2010, 03:39 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG V10, iPhone 6 and Nokia ICON
Carrier: Verizon

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to DavidinCT Send a message via MSN to DavidinCT

Let me guess...GSM only for the next 10 years.....screw vzw

http://mc.anywherecool.com/Blog/
If I helped in anyway, please hit thanks !
Old 10-27-2010, 11:22 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: USCC

Iguana775 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
PSP Phone on Android 2.3

Engadget reveals the long awaited PlayStation Phone - AfterDawn

Quote:
The device will run on Android 2.3 (Gingerbread), with a fast 1GHz Qualcomm MSM8655 processor, 512MB RAM, 1GB ROM and a 4.1-inch screen.
Looks interesting. Wonder what carrier till have it. hopefully not ATT or Sprint since both those have horrible reception where I live. Another thing is, how do you get the games? DLC like the PSP Go? Maybe a MicroSD card? obviously doesnt look like it has the UMD like the original.
Old 10-27-2010, 11:34 AM
"The Fuzzy One"

Re: PSP Phone on Android 2.3

My guess is you get games using a special version of the market place...
Old 10-27-2010, 04:16 PM
acs tester
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gTen View Post
My guess is you get games using a special version of the market place...
guess this would be a good news story gten. lol
merge this with your thread ya think?
Old 10-27-2010, 05:51 PM
"The Fuzzy One"

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
guess this would be a good news story gten. lol
merge this with your thread ya think?
Merged
Old 10-27-2010, 05:59 PM
DaGreatOne
Pocket PC: HTC EVO (white)!

shaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to shaun0207 Send a message via Yahoo to shaun0207 Send a message via Skype™ to shaun0207

I hope this is not the finished product.

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News