PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2010, 03:05 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10
Carrier: Sprint

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
10|9|10 HD3/HD7 UPDATED AND CONFIRMED!! new comparison Pics and VIDEOS!!!!

HTC HD7 leaks out once more with Dolby Sound, stars in a brief video -- Engadget HD3/HD7, whatever you wanna call it now has a VIDEO!!!!

sorry, couldnt embedd the video.. click above link to see short vid of it in action

end update

As alot of you know the HD3 myth was pretty much busted.. both gizmodo and wmpoweruser both pretty much retracted their stories...

just by chance i came by an article just now from a site ive never really heard of... HTC HD3 WP7 Phone Launching Down Under First

all the specs are still listed as we had seen them: 4.5" screen, 1.5GHz Snapdragon, 1GB ROM and RAM, 8mp cam, yada yad yada.. Im assuming the pictured device is still a FAKE as well though

what caught my eye was the fact this article is only a week old, where as HD3 talks originated way back in january on some sites..

the theorized "November 2010 Release" every one wanted may happen...................but in Australia 1st.. which means a US release, if ever will probably be a long ways away... who knows it may never come states side.. the HTC MAX 4G(thats right folks a 4G device came out over a year AGO-way before EVO and EPIC) came out a long time ago in Russia, and never went anywhere else.. HD3s rumored specs have it with WIMAX support just like the HTC MAX 4G-so 4G doesnt mean it has to come to the US at all..so we may never see it afterall..

hopefully the fact that all the articles are saying "going to AU '1st'" is a good sign and it doesn in fact make it state side though...

i dunno, just thought it was interesting to see a little light shed on an old rumor, hence it being here in the rumor section lol

If you google "HTC HD3 in australia" youll see the rumor is starting to spread a little...

**though i did just catch one article saying it was probably going to be mentioned at Sept 15th(todays) press conference, but ive heard no news of it in regards to todays press briefing**

Last edited by boredandtattooed; 10-09-2010 at 02:17 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-15-2010, 03:18 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: HD3 Myth Revived?? This week old article seems to think so.. check it out

i posted this last week or monday that t-mo is getting hd3/7/sherbert nov.17th, little more info.
WP7 Rumor: HD3 gets a release date for T-Mobile | WMExperts
Old 09-15-2010, 03:52 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic
Carrier: Sprint SERO

2 Bunny is keeping up the good work2 Bunny is keeping up the good work2 Bunny is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to 2 Bunny Send a message via Skype™ to 2 Bunny
Thumbs down HD Reply

You could have an HD20 and it wouldn't matter. Windows Mobile won't be included on anything but chinese apple clones and stuff we can hack to run it. Everything else will be either Android or "Windows Mobile 7". Welcome to the age of fantastic hardware with the crappiest software since fifteenPLUS years ago.

- 2 Bunny
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-09-2010, 02:14 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Threadstarter

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: 10|9|10 HD3/HD7 UPDATED AND CONFIRMED!! new comparison Pics and VIDEOS!!!!

updated OP with the newest Pics and Video Leak
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-09-2010, 02:33 PM
Chillin' with my Geeks!
Pocket PC: Epic 4G & Iphone is my toy :)
Carrier: Sprint/PPCGeeks

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

thanks for the update. doing my best to research and write this for our site to share too. It seems the video has been removed. I can't find it anywhere.

also, i'm confused. i see the first post talks about the hd7 and oranges link is for the hd3. are these the same phone just one version is gsm?

help please so i can write this up.

So far, this is all I have:

Announcements have been made in the past from other sites stating that HTC is in the process of releasing another Windows Phone 7 device trailing the HD3 that will be called the HD7. However no dates, specs or prices were previously mentioned until today. Thanks to boredandtattooed here at PPCGeeks for pointing this news out to us, we now have more information to share with everyone here on our site.

If you wanna make the world a better place take a look at yourself and then make a change ~Michael Jackson

Last edited by GirlGoneGeek; 10-09-2010 at 03:09 PM.
Old 10-12-2010, 10:00 AM
The Dyslexic VIP
Threadstarter

sorry i saw this late... id say yesterdays news covred it though lol
Old 10-12-2010, 11:07 AM
Chillin' with my Geeks!
Pocket PC: Epic 4G & Iphone is my toy :)
Carrier: Sprint/PPCGeeks

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

sounds good

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News

Tags
alive, hd3, rumor