PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2010, 07:53 PM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HTC Sense coming to Windows Phone 7 afterall

dont even bother trying to reason with ^^^ this one fellas, according to his profile hes 15, hard to reason with kids these days!

looking forward to see how much htc can do with wp7. loved sense on wm, sense on android was nice but didnt do enough better than things that can be downloaded individually from the market. i mean my x essentially looks exactly like my incredible did. hope they can really differentiate themselves on wp7 despite the shackles m$ has put on them
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-30-2010, 09:30 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic
Carrier: Sprint SERO

2 Bunny is keeping up the good work2 Bunny is keeping up the good work2 Bunny is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to 2 Bunny Send a message via Skype™ to 2 Bunny
Smile LOL Reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by redd214 View Post
dont even bother trying to reason with ^^^ this one fellas, according to his profile hes 15, hard to reason with kids these days!
You talking about me? LOL! You're funny man...

You gonna buy a "Windows Mobile 7" device when it comes out?

- 2 Bunny
Old 07-30-2010, 10:17 PM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: LOL Reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 Bunny View Post
You talking about me? LOL! You're funny man...

You gonna buy a "Windows Mobile 7" device when it comes out?

- 2 Bunny
i will buy one probably around this time next year. dont have much interest in being a beta tester for m$, i will let darren and the gang be the early adopters lol . i will wait till it matures a bit and gets some apps going. i hate the ui but some of the features have me intrigued
Old 07-31-2010, 11:55 AM
Banned User

2 Bunny is keeping up the good work2 Bunny is keeping up the good work2 Bunny is keeping up the good work
Post Re: LOL Reply

Quote:
i will buy one probably around this time next year. dont have much interest in being a beta tester for m$, i will let darren and the gang be the early adopters lol . i will wait till it matures a bit and gets some apps going. i hate the ui but some of the features have me intrigued
Everyone has their time though, LOL! Maybe it'll be modified and we can use it in a normal way like we could WM6.

- 2 Bunny
Old 07-31-2010, 11:57 AM
lt cmdr of a garbage scow
Pocket PC: epic 4g
Carrier: sprint

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 Bunny View Post
Everyone has their time though, LOL! Maybe it'll be modified and we can use it in a normal way like we could WM6.

- 2 Bunny
what does that mean???

Old 07-31-2010, 12:08 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
someone say m$ needs a beta tester?
Old 07-31-2010, 03:18 PM
Banned User

Smile Re: LOL Reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin420 View Post
what does that mean???
"Everyone Has their Time" means "Everyone Has their Time for upgrading".
"Maybe it'll be Modified and we can use it the normal way" means, "Maybe Windows Mobile 7 will be Modified and we can use it the normal way".

Context is everything man; Read the thread, LOL!

- 2 Bunny
Old 07-31-2010, 03:49 PM

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

ive kept up wit this thread a little, so i dont need you telling me about context,man. im sorry i wasnt clearer. you want wp7 modified in what way? what is the normal way to use 6.5? please help me understand what you are trying to say without being a smart ass 14 year old about it.

Last edited by austin420; 07-31-2010 at 04:10 PM.
Old 07-31-2010, 04:42 PM
Banned User

Post WOW Reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin420 View Post
ive kept up wit this thread a little, so i dont need you telling me about context,man. im sorry i wasnt clearer. you want wp7 modified in what way? what is the normal way to use 6.5? please help me understand what you are trying to say without being a smart ass 14 year old about it.
LOL! Calm down. I don't want any SA 14 year old telling me anything either. I guess, to answer your question, there is no definitive "normal" way to use an OS. Everyone has different uses for it, and before you start gettin' all mad, I'll clarify that: When someone gets a computer, a smartphone, or any smart device, not all will use it for the same thing. You may use a computer primarily for browsing the internet, but someone else may use it solely for the purpose of testing USB mice, or a diagnostic purpose. To tie this to WM, someone might normally use Windows Mobile 6 for downloading a few apps to the device, syncing it up, and calling people, but someone else might solely use it as a phone. This type of person would be ideal for the primitive platform that Windows Mobile 7 promises so far, but WM7 does have a hardware and "eye candy" advantage (their "hardware requirements" list some nice specs - what a shame).

I'm not gonna be able to fix it for you if thats what you want, I'm not MS, I'm not a developer either. What YOU use it for is up to you, so no need to get all mad about it .

Have a nice day.

- 2 Bunny
Old 07-31-2010, 04:59 PM

smh...

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News