PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-25-2010, 07:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: MOGUL, TP1, TP2, EVO, EPIC 4g
Carrier: Sprint

nadcicle20 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WORRIED Reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 Bunny View Post
No, those screenshots are real Windows Mobile 6 and current. Its that bad! It has already started to spread I think.

- 2 Bunny
Lol, those are a settings screen within sense. Sure it is a part of sense, but that is not considered to be the main sense screen at all. That was only the alarm settings, nothing more.
Old 07-25-2010, 08:26 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic
Carrier: Sprint SERO

2 Bunny is keeping up the good work2 Bunny is keeping up the good work2 Bunny is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to 2 Bunny Send a message via Skype™ to 2 Bunny
Question Re: WORRIED Reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadcicle20 View Post
Lol, those are a settings screen within sense. Sure it is a part of sense, but that is not considered to be the main sense screen at all. That was only the alarm settings, nothing more.
Sense may be cool looking in the form of its TouchFlow 3D today screen plugin, but it does all this other damage to the device. Is it worth it?

- 2 Bunny
Old 07-25-2010, 08:31 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
No, those screenshots are real Windows Mobile 6 and current. Its that bad! It has already started to spread I think.

- 2 Bunny
im clueless on your posts, wp7 im after. not 6.5/5x but wp7(not out) with sense and not sure why or how you think it is or will look chitty.
Old 07-25-2010, 08:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: MOGUL, TP1, TP2, EVO, EPIC 4g
Carrier: Sprint

nadcicle20 is just getting started

Quote:
Sense may be cool looking in the form of its TouchFlow 3D today screen plugin, but it does all this other damage to the device. Is it worth it?

- 2 Bunny

Well considering the entire concept of sense really revolves around the simple clock with integrated weather then yah I do believe so.

I am not crazy about the how everything on wp7 "seems" to be thrown together on for a home screen, but I also haven't seen how well it goes together to really make up my mind. So until I really hold one or at least see how well it might work I am kind of holding my judgement on wp7 by itself.
Old 07-25-2010, 09:15 PM
Banned User

2 Bunny is keeping up the good work2 Bunny is keeping up the good work2 Bunny is keeping up the good work
Smile WM7 FAIL Reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
im clueless on your posts, wp7 im after. not 6.5/5x but wp7(not out) with sense and not sure why or how you think it is or will look chitty.
What part are you clueless about? They make perfect sense... No pun intended.

Quote:
Well considering the entire concept of sense really revolves around the simple clock with integrated weather then yah I do believe so.
No, see previously quoted link. Sense does damage as well as a fancy TouchFlow 3D plugin.

Quote:

I am not crazy about the how everything on wp7 "seems" to be thrown together on for a home screen, but I also haven't seen how well it goes together to really make up my mind. So until I really hold one or at least see how well it might work I am kind of holding my judgement on wp7 by itself.
Who cares? Everybody has given up on it by now...

- 2 Bunny
Old 07-25-2010, 10:06 PM
Google-Search&Rescue Div.
Pocket PC: MoPho CM9/ MotoACTV / GTab 10.1(I/O LE)
Carrier: PPCGeeks/XDA
Threadstarter

MoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to MoonZ*BabysH Send a message via Skype™ to MoonZ*BabysH
Re: WM7 FAIL Reply

Quote:
What part are you clueless about? They make perfect sense... No pun intended.

No, see previously quoted link. Sense does damage as well as a fancy TouchFlow 3D plugin.

Who cares? Everybody has given up on it by now...

- 2 Bunny
Dude you seem like a fricken troll, Sense on WP7 will likely be revamped for the new look and feel of WP7. Noone has seen it yet on 7 your just basing your opinion off of 6.5 and lower. Wait till its out to post your thoughts on this. And I agree w Darren, you make no sense!
Old 07-26-2010, 08:33 AM
Banned User

Post Re: WM7 FAIL Reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonZ*BabysH View Post
Dude you seem like a fricken troll,
Lets calm down first...

Quote:
Sense on WP7 will likely be revamped for the new look and feel of WP7.
I know - I'm just saying how in the other thread we were talking about other bad things that sense does to parts of your device BESIDES THE HOMESCREEN (like it does all that toilet paper scrolling - see link above) and how if this infects Windows Mobile 7 before it is even out, that's gonna be really really sad.

Quote:
None has seen it yet on 7 your just
No, none have seen anything on a "7 your just". Start making sense man (no pun intended).

Quote:
... basing your opinion off of 6.5 and lower. Wait till its out to post your thoughts on this. And I agree w Darren, you make no sense!
Sigh...

- 2 Bunny
Old 07-26-2010, 02:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

kvictor017 is becoming a great contributor
Re: HTC Sence coming to Windows Phone 7 afterall

More reason to keep waiting and not jump ship right? I'll keep watiting but I have a feeling wp7 isn't going to be as wonderful as it should. It'll probably be more of the same with more bells and whistles. I could be (and hope) wrong, but I just have a feeling....
Old 07-26-2010, 09:54 PM
lt cmdr of a garbage scow
Pocket PC: epic 4g
Carrier: sprint

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)

ya. im down. it just makes sense.

Old 07-27-2010, 05:52 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha
Pocket PC: iPhone 5... Y Que?
Carrier: Esprin'

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

This is what our friends at XDA are saying about sense on WP7 phones... It's all info from a Forbes report.
http://www.xda-developers.com/window...sense-for-wp7/
It looks very promising to me.
p.

This is the Forbes information
http://blogs.forbes.com/velocity/201...e-limitations/

Last edited by AZTECHKA; 07-27-2010 at 06:01 PM.

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News