PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2010, 06:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sammy Epic
Carrier: Sprint

strickly_ppc670 is keeping up the good workstrickly_ppc670 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to strickly_ppc670
Re: Sprint Epic 4g Is Official!!!!! (Galaxy S Pro)

Wow- back lash already! My wife had their flip phone and it worked broken hinge. Ive seen them produce some duds- no denying that. But currently, their Tvs and Electronics are top notch. What this is to me is choice- we now will have a choice of (2) 4g phones! Honestly, Ill play with the Epic to see if it will work for me. Otherwise, the Evo is a nice back up plan! Oh- of course if they can keep either one of these in stock! Either way- Be proud that we now have phones coming to sprint that everyone one else is enying! Its about time.
----------Priceless ----------
Old 07-19-2010, 06:27 PM
truth mirror
Pocket PC: N Deuce

w7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by gTen View Post
You can always buy both
Im willing to look but I never really liked sammys. I used to be a sanyo guy.
Old 07-20-2010, 11:37 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sammy Epic

strickly_ppc670 is keeping up the good workstrickly_ppc670 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Yahoo to strickly_ppc670

Either way- Ill be getting a good phone. Its like a choice between a lexus and bmw. Both have a great fan base. Both are great cars. Im just glad we have a choice for a premium phone. Its been a while since I have been excited about sprint phones versus every other carriers offerings!
Old 07-20-2010, 01:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2

elpres81 is a n00b

Specs looks solid. I have an EVO and don't see myself switching anytime soon, however I might pick this up for the wife. She has a Samsung now and has no complaints. About the phone, that is...
Old 07-20-2010, 01:07 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G
Threadstarter

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by elpres81 View Post
Specs looks solid. I have an EVO and don't see myself switching anytime soon, however I might pick this up for the wife. She has a Samsung now and has no complaints. About the phone, that is...
Thats ok too..just resist the urge to steal it when you see it run circles around the EVO

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
Old 07-20-2010, 02:22 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: touch pro2
Carrier: sprint

revaaron is keeping up the good workrevaaron is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by w7excursion View Post
I'll buy their tvs before I buy their phones.
my gf's 50 something inch LCD got a huge black line straight across it one month out of warranty.
Old 07-20-2010, 02:25 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Threadstarter

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by revaaron View Post
my gf's 50 something inch LCD got a huge black line straight across it one month out of warranty.
No company is perfect..but as far as having the best displays..Samsung is right now #1...Sony used to be #1 before until Samsung released their "touch of color" line..
Old 07-20-2010, 06:19 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by gTen View Post
No company is perfect..but as far as having the best displays..Samsung is right now #1...Sony used to be #1 before until Samsung released their "touch of color" line..

Ummm sorry but this is simply not true......Panansonic is actually #1 by consumer reports and customer ratings on CNET.....
Sony XBR series is still highly regarded by many also....Samsung has improved but they are not #1 as you stated....
Old 07-20-2010, 07:49 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
Ummm sorry but this is simply not true......Panansonic is actually #1 by consumer reports and customer ratings on CNET.....
Sony XBR series is still highly regarded by many also....Samsung has improved but they are not #1 as you stated....
You are talking about Panasonic Plasma TV's that they bought from pioneer based on kuro right? By quality they are the best but I was referring more to LCD's....

In the LCD field Samsung makes the best followed by Sony...(not suprising because Samsung and Sony use the same factories to produce their LCDs via SLCD)...But at the moment Samsung is the best...

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News