PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2010, 12:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

mountainwampus is keeping up the good workmountainwampus is keeping up the good workmountainwampus is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: next htc phone with keyboard

In 1½-2 years, Sprint will need something to replace the TP2 for all those legacy SERO users. I'm thinking a Windows 7 HTC qwerty phone with a slightly larger screen with slightly less bulk. However, it is possible that Samsung or Motorola could fill the void with something similar to a Moment or Droid. Sorry if this is off-topic, but it seems most TP2 users are on SERO, and we all can't wait for more options!
Old 06-10-2010, 12:54 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha
Pocket PC: iPhone 5... Y Que?
Carrier: Esprin'

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

I'm not on a sero plan... But I love the plan I have... The Unlimited family data plan Where EVERYTHING is unlimited except for calls to land lines... We share 1500 minutes... But I digress... The first WP7 phone that comes out for Sprint will be mine, keyboard or no keyboard... I'm flexible... I'm keeping my eyes open for that gold_W it's supposed to be a world phone... I'm hoping it's a replacement for the TP2 and therefore will have a keyboard. But, not a requirement for me. I can work either and I'm sure it gets easier with time.
p.
Old 06-12-2010, 02:57 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

kern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

like yall, except dedicated to Verizon. especially at school in the apartments and dorms im the only phone that always has service lol. But i NEED A HARD KEYBOARD and like jmorton said, if that HD2-S or whatever came out, i would buy it cash NOW...and it looks good with the all black (:

I messed with an Incredible for the first time today and liked it. if i was ever to switch to android it would need an OS like this since its so similar to Sense on WinMo, but i am overall weary about switching to Android or WP7 /:
Old 06-14-2010, 06:19 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

moved to News Tips and Rumors since there are enough rumors in here to please a house full of old ladies with unlimited margaritas.
Old 06-14-2010, 06:54 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Wirelessly posted (PPCGEEKS Fire Dept.: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

if that comes to sprint, I will drop tmobile and my hd2 in a heartbeat!

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News