PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2010, 12:59 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
iPhone HD Specs

The guys over at AppAdvice put together a Spec Sheet of the next iPhone HD based on all the leaked specs etc... Looks pretty freaking awesome if you ask me. Better resolution, arguably a better processor than the Evo (rumored A4 Dual Core 1ghz w/ hummingbird CPU, but don't know for sure). I shall be getting.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-18-2010, 02:30 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha
Pocket PC: iPhone 5... Y Que?
Carrier: Esprin'

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Re: iPhone HD Specs

It's pretty sweet... I would definitely get one for my wife if it came to Sprint. I just can't see myself with one in my hand. I'll give Wp7 a whirl and then a chance before I consider leaving for another platform. It does look like it's gonna be lots of fun though.
p.
Old 05-18-2010, 02:46 PM
Just call me Dr. Doctor
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: Bitch ass, big red

mlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Pretty cool. If I liked Apple or the OS a little more I would definitely have to get one. The hardware is certainly nothing short of absolutely desireable and beautiful.
Old 05-26-2010, 02:57 AM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10
Carrier: Sprint

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

isnt the iPhone HD for VZW tho?? compared to iPhone 4G as apple is calling theirs?
Old 05-26-2010, 08:48 AM
Threadstarter

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandtattooed View Post
isnt the iPhone HD for VZW tho?? compared to iPhone 4G as apple is calling theirs?
iPhone 4G and iPhone HD are the same thing, both codenames for the next generation iPhone. There have been rumors of a cdma version, but nothing concrete, no one has seen one, and we don't really know if one exists or ever will (but I'm hoping for a Tmobile or Sprint version). So these specs are for the next generation iPhone which will be unveiled June 7th, so far only for ATT unless we hear otherwise from Apple.
Old 06-02-2010, 10:17 PM
Google-Search&Rescue Div.
Pocket PC: MoPho CM9/ MotoACTV / GTab 10.1(I/O LE)
Carrier: PPCGeeks/XDA

MoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to MoonZ*BabysH Send a message via Skype™ to MoonZ*BabysH

this is an interesting commercial from sprint n iPhone. maybe theres an underlining punch line here or just a straight shot at att
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thqnA_UTyY8
Old 06-07-2010, 09:49 AM
Threadstarter

stay tuned we'll find out the REAL specs today

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News