PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2010, 12:51 PM
The EVO Guru
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

brownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Sprint better not lag around releasing the EVO...

Word just dropped that Apple will be revealing their Iphone OS 4 April 8th. If they let Apple get this thing out before they do....

http://www.engadget.com/2010/04/05/a...ent-april-8th/
Old 04-05-2010, 01:17 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung epic + Samsung galaxy Tab
Carrier: sprint

ajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: Sprint better not lag around releasing the EVO...

just about the o/s iphone due out 22nd evo expected out by june 6th.
Old 04-05-2010, 02:18 PM
The EVO Guru
Threadstarter

brownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Keyword expected
Old 04-05-2010, 04:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Hero

mbaseball3 is becoming a great contributor

evo isn't gonna have much of an impact on ppl. look at it this way, 70ish % of America voted for Obama. 70% of ppl withsmartphones have an iPhone. ppl wanted change. change they got. with that change came a democracy change. we now have a ruler who tells us what we can and can't do. censorship anyone! the apple iPhone is exactly that kind of analogy. its ruled and censored by apple. there for ppl will continue to buy apple, cause they're the same now as they were then. they want 'change' and love it. I for one will continue to live outside the box cause I don't want to be ruled with my phone as we are with our pres. for further reference the iPhone shall be called the Obama phone. long live android!

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

Hero is flying
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-05-2010, 06:10 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro

Radiohawk is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbaseball3 View Post
evo isn't gonna have much of an impact on ppl. look at it this way, 70ish % of America voted for Obama. 70% of ppl withsmartphones have an iPhone. ppl wanted change. change they got. with that change came a democracy change. we now have a ruler who tells us what we can and can't do. censorship anyone! the apple iPhone is exactly that kind of analogy. its ruled and censored by apple. there for ppl will continue to buy apple, cause they're the same now as they were then. they want 'change' and love it. I for one will continue to live outside the box cause I don't want to be ruled with my phone as we are with our pres. for further reference the iPhone shall be called the Obama phone. long live android!

Props where props are due... However, I do understand the sentiment of the OP... if Sprint's not careful another opportunity to escape from mediocrity slips away...
Old 04-05-2010, 08:38 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung epic + Samsung galaxy Tab

ajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuff

sprint has one issue its they suck at big releases they tease and show but by the time they give what they been showing something better is already upcomming sprint needs to speed it up
Old 04-08-2010, 06:42 AM
Indigenous Nudist

Torx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIP

theyve lagged around enough.

they already allowed the tmobile hd2 to erupt. no telling how many new customers they got because of that..

the evo shouldve been released this month, not "this summer"
Old 04-08-2010, 07:19 AM
Linux Administrator
Pocket PC: HTC Evo -- Rooted
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premium

BooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuff

Quote:

mbaseball3, I wish I could put that whole paragraph in my signature! You nailed it my friend.

Yup, Thats the actual speeds I get from my 1U production server
If my posts have been helpful in any way, please click the "Thanks" button --------------------------------> ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓
Old 04-08-2010, 08:48 AM
The EVO Guru
Threadstarter

Quote:

A ruler that tells us what we can and cant do? Would you rather have a ruler that lies and sends us to war over false pretenses causing us to splurge billions of US dollars every month to "patrol" civilians? Or what about one that literally destroyed our economy and led unemployment to record highs? Or one that bombed Iraq to smitherines and then hired the VP's "former" company to go over there and rebuild... the same company that doesnt even think enough of the US to house their offices here but in Dubai? Please... I could go on for days. That's a change that was NEEDED and comparing that to the iphone is pretty ridiculous.

Im guessing you're a republican... what positive, if ANYTHING did the last president do for this country? Cash for clunkers jumpstarted the auto industry that had US automakers on the verge of bankruptcy. Unemployment is down and more jobs have been created ALREADY than in the whole second term of the "last" president. Universal healthcare is in the works, and more jobs are hiring than laying off for the first time in years... you sound like Rush Limbaugh.. maybe you should do like he said he was going to do if healthcare passed and leave the country.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 04-08-2010, 09:03 AM
Linux Administrator
Pocket PC: HTC Evo -- Rooted
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premium

BooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownhornet View Post
A ruler that tells us what we can and cant do? Would you rather have a ruler that lies and sends us to war over false pretenses causing us to splurge billions of US dollars every month to "patrol" civilians? Or what about one that literally destroyed our economy and led unemployment to record highs? Or one that bombed Iraq to smitherines and then hired the VP's "former" company to go over there and rebuild... the same company that doesnt even think enough of the US to house their offices here but in Dubai? Please... I could go on for days. That's a change that was NEEDED and comparing that to the iphone is pretty ridiculous.

Im guessing you're a republican... what positive, if ANYTHING did the last president do for this country? Cash for clunkers jumpstarted the auto industry that had US automakers on the verge of bankruptcy. Unemployment is down and more jobs have been created ALREADY than in the whole second term of the "last" president. Universal healthcare is in the works, and more jobs are hiring than laying off for the first time in years... you sound like Rush Limbaugh.. maybe you should do like he said he was going to do if healthcare passed and leave the country.
Oh Gawd... here we go. in a nutshell I dont want a "ruler". The President is in the EXECUTIVE branch... I think todays kids dont realize that. He is not supposed to "rule" anything. The LEGISLATIVE branch are the only ones that are supposed to even remotely resemble a "ruler". This country is a Republic, (not even a democracy), so there should be no one "ruler".
Oh, and I for one think our countries problems began with the lax loaning regulations that were put in motion by President Clinton.
Thats really all I am going to say, because I dont want to get kicked off the forums for political debate. I dont think its allowed here.... could be wrong.

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News