PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2010, 01:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

sprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
WP7 possibly/probably hacked onto HD2

Like with all pictures, they could be fake, but lets hope they are not. And this is good news for the platform, if they can make a custom WP7S rom now I'm sure we will be able to tweak the OS before launch date lol

http://www.engadget.com/2010/03/28/h...e-released-be/
Old 03-28-2010, 01:18 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo

racemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuff
Re: WP7 possibly/probably hacked onto HD2

ohhhh I think I need a cleanex.
Old 03-28-2010, 08:53 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: Simple Mobile

Kane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Kane3162 Send a message via MSN to Kane3162 Send a message via Yahoo to Kane3162 Send a message via Skype™ to Kane3162

check engadget/gizmodo, both have been updated 2 times with more info and even vids...

however I still think WP7S is crap, and the fact its been ported onto the BEAUTIFUL HD2 makes me cry...

Seriously, lack of a dedicated BING button? **** off microsucks, that and the whole Carrier/HTC/Qualcomm/ATI-AMD 2d/3d driver issue...

out of every button configuration I could/would want, the HD2 and the classic DPad are the ones I want, this 4 button/3button shit can suck a fat one

Old 03-28-2010, 10:49 PM
Indigenous Nudist
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

Torx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIP

im skeptical.

i had the idea of using remote desktop on the hd2, with the emulator running on the pc..
just resize the emulator to fit the phone's screen.

if you look closely, theres a top and bottom section of black that isnt used.. theres also a border on the sides in other pics.. of blank space that isnt used. maybe a case of not being able to properly fit the emu on the screen exactly..

im hoping im wrong.

Last edited by Torx; 03-28-2010 at 10:52 PM.
Old 03-28-2010, 11:06 PM
MikeElGiga23

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

even though i wish this is true... if you look closely, his finger movements are off set on what the screen is doing... some call it lag, i call it fake (hope im wrong though...)

this reminds me of the BEST iPhone theme ever that turned out to be a powerpoint hehe
Old 03-31-2010, 03:24 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Threadstarter

sprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I'm still not sure, but he seems to be hitting the back button to go back. If this is the case that completely disproves the remote desktop emulator theory.

(how ever i suppose that if he disabled the hd2's back button and hit back on the emulator at the same time it would be quite convincing )
Old 03-31-2010, 10:03 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG V10, iPhone 6 and Nokia ICON
Carrier: Verizon

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to DavidinCT Send a message via MSN to DavidinCT

Oh, yea, a beta OS that is really, really buggy right now...heh

http://mc.anywherecool.com/Blog/
If I helped in anyway, please hit thanks !

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News