PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2010, 10:59 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Evo 4g LTE
Carrier: Sprint

deseagle07 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Radioshack will carry T-Mobile HD2 @ launch ... 100% Confirmed

i just got off the phone with t mobile and was told thaat the HD2 will be released late Spring, kinda sounds like he dont know what he talking bout, i hope that was the case
Old 03-20-2010, 12:17 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO Shift 4G
Threadstarter

JQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by deseagle07 View Post
i just got off the phone with t mobile and was told thaat the HD2 will be released late Spring, kinda sounds like he dont know what he talking bout, i hope that was the case
Have you not been reading this thread? lol

Last edited by JQuill; 03-20-2010 at 12:19 AM.
Old 03-20-2010, 12:58 AM
Chewy tha Monkey Hunta
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D & (Girl's) HTC Inspire "4G"

jbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by deseagle07 View Post
if you'd like i can upload a copy of the internal memo stating the 24th is launch day
Old 03-20-2010, 11:09 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TP1
Carrier: sprint

racerx72 is a n00b

Thank you for the great info JQuill and Jbearamus! How many HD2s are you receiving before the 24th? Do you believe it would be the typical quantity for most stores?
Old 03-20-2010, 02:47 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

mgioia2 knows their stuffmgioia2 knows their stuffmgioia2 knows their stuffmgioia2 knows their stuffmgioia2 knows their stuffmgioia2 knows their stuff

Just bought it, this thing is AMAZING!
Old 03-20-2010, 02:58 PM
Chewy tha Monkey Hunta

jbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by racerx72 View Post
Thank you for the great info JQuill and Jbearamus! How many HD2s are you receiving before the 24th? Do you believe it would be the typical quantity for most stores?
my store in utah is only getting one, however typical for my area will probably be 0, utah isn't the biggest market out there; depending on the area you can probably expect more stores to have 1 or 2 unless you're in a more metro area
Old 03-20-2010, 03:09 PM
The PPCG CR Guy!
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

Laos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIP
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Laos101

Thanks for the tips!

Credit where credit is due: http://www.ppcgeeks.com/2010/03/20/r...-carry-the-hd2
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-20-2010, 03:14 PM
Chewy tha Monkey Hunta

thanks for the tip!
never thought i'd see my name tag on the front page of a major website though
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-20-2010, 03:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

JQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbearamus View Post
thanks for the tip!
never thought i'd see my name tag on the front page of a major website though
Good job on providing some major info JB. You got your screenshot posted confirming the product and they quoted me on the internal memo we got announcing launch. Good luck this/next month in sales bro!

My goal for April is to make every single phone I sell either an HTC phone or an iPhone. I usually sell a couple phones every shift and I'm really going to be pushing HTC (as usual, but the HD2 will give me an excuse not to sell the iPhone)

BUY THIS PHONE AT RADIOSHACK AND GET 20% OFF CASES AS WELL AS $20 OFF ANY OTHER ACCESSORIES YOU BUY FOR THE PHONE INCLUDING CAR CHARGERS!

The greatest benefit to the HD2 in my opinion is that it promotes an active lifestyle. All you have to do is log in and your social data is integrated into Sense. You don't need to do anything, and it just works. On top of that it has a classic HTC chassis with the best screen yet on a mobile.

Last edited by JQuill; 03-20-2010 at 04:18 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-20-2010, 04:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by racerx72 View Post

Though it is mainly just the top stores in each district that will carry the phone on hand, stores have the ability to get you the phone if you want it. We work off commission so if you want the phone they'll sell it to you, unless they don't like making money or are lazy bitches. They can get it Fedex'ed from another store easily if they don't have one. Stores that are in big shopping malls tend to be among the top stores in the district, but don't rule any store out. Call any store and they can tell you if they have one and/or if they can get you one.

Last edited by JQuill; 03-20-2010 at 04:38 PM.

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News