PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2010, 12:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

shortbus182 is keeping up the good workshortbus182 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: SPRINT HTC SUPER Sonic Spotted int he WILD

Ouch!!
Old 02-13-2010, 03:05 AM
Knowledge Is True Opinion
Pocket PC: iPhone 4S
Carrier: Vzw

Carla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Carla

Quote:
Originally Posted by imtjnotu View Post
low blow carla
Not even close LOL!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortbus182 View Post
Ouch!!
Awwww.....I meant were you mentioned, I swear!
Old 02-13-2010, 11:39 AM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

well... I have till october till my contract is up. depending on how awesome this and whatever phones come out in that time frame, I think the touch pro 2 might be the last CDMA phone I own.
Old 02-13-2010, 06:02 PM
Super Saiyan 3
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

freeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to freeza Send a message via MSN to freeza Send a message via Yahoo to freeza Send a message via Skype™ to freeza

My next phone
Old 02-14-2010, 09:06 PM
Indigenous Nudist
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

Torx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIP

im dissapointed sprint hasnt gave us a hint or any official response about a new phone or hd2, or alternative...

sprint sucks at marketing.
i think more people spend more time on the internet than tv these days. they need to focus more on internet/guerilla marketing
Old 02-18-2010, 09:20 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

imtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

only sprint would take there sweet ass time giving us this info...i honestly feel that is why sprint is losing customers left and right because they dont kno how to market phones and drop big announcments to build hype...

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-18-2010, 09:30 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung epic + Samsung galaxy Tab

ajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuff

Quote:
only sprint would take there sweet ass time giving us this info...i honestly feel that is why sprint is losing customers left and right because they dont kno how to market phones and drop big announcments to build hype...
yup must agree if they would learn to market and learn to get thier customers excited I doubt they woudl have as many people leave as they do... and learn how to get good phones htc supersonic better not be the only good smart phone they get or they will continue to loose customers.
Old 02-20-2010, 07:28 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

imtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

they should be in somewhat of a battle to get one of the first WP7 phones and what ever new likings come from palm....seriously there marketing division is horrible
Old 02-21-2010, 04:12 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

was at my local sprint store yesterday trying to figure out the issue with my heros picture messaging and everyone at the store didnt even kno what the phone was(like always) haha they kept saying it doesnt exist and i showed them a photo of it from this thread and they said i did good photoshop work haha
Old 02-21-2010, 05:39 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2 & HD2
Carrier: Sprint & T-Mobile

rhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuff

Quote:
was at my local sprint store yesterday trying to figure out the issue with my heros picture messaging and everyone at the store didnt even kno what the phone was(like always) haha they kept saying it doesnt exist and i showed them a photo of it from this thread and they said i did good photoshop work haha
Haha, that would not surprise me at all, as almost every time I've been to a Sprint Store, talked via phone to CS, or emailed, they have been completely ignorant, given me the run around, or just plain wrong answers in regard to upcoming phones or basic PPC phone questions. Even level 2 tech has left me wanting and waiting for credible answers over the years. Thanks the stars for ppcgeeks, XDA, etc... Anyway, guess all we can do is hope that Sprint is savy enough to release a HD2 CDMA variant or something else with at least close to double the RAM, ROM, and processor speed of the TP, TP2, Diamond, or Hero soon. If not, I fear Sprint will be left in the dust this year by Vrz, AT&T, and T-Mobile. Sad to say the least. Nonetheless, I have been out of contract with Sprint for years and hope for the best, but am prepared to switch carriers in a heartbeat if needed. Come on Sprint, we need the Supersonic or some type of WM HD2 now! Give me more power, more power, and more power, S-CRY-ed!

Best to all,
R

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News